PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Flexpoint

ace of spades
04-10-2006, 06:26 PM
With more and more people picking up these rackets it would be interesting to know whats most popular (prestige hasnt been out so long so many people may not have tried it yet- as i figure).

wyutani
04-10-2006, 06:35 PM
I prefer prestige becos marat safin is using it....yeh...i do wonder why he stopped using the liquidmetal...that racquet is darn good you know, excellent for baseliner. but that's my opinion, cheers!

SFrazeur
04-10-2006, 06:40 PM
I prefer prestige becos marat safin is using it....yeh...i do wonder why he stopped using the liquidmetal...that racquet is darn good you know, excellent for baseliner. but that's my opinion, cheers!

I won't be the one...idealistic; cute.

vinnier6
04-10-2006, 06:41 PM
safin doesnt use either one of thoes racquets....

Court_Jester
04-10-2006, 07:33 PM
I hate to break it to ya but you might want to read this sticky:

Paint Job Story on ESPN (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=62762)

Head_Rocketman
04-10-2006, 08:09 PM
I hate to break it to ya but you might want to read this sticky:

Paint Job Story on ESPN (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=62762)
Safin uses a Prestige Classic. Man many people don't know about the paintjob, wish it would be widespread knowledge so enough people could start taking action to stop it. And don't dare defend it by saying it's just marketing, its false advertisement, no matter the reason you get or appeal to the racquet.

sdslyout
04-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Believe it or not guys the LM, is also in the flexpoints. So it goes like this : My favorite head racquet(s) are 1 . the liquedmetal flexpoint FIRE. the 2ed favorite is the liquedmetal flexpoint HEAT. Both are outstanding racquets. IMO