PDA

View Full Version : Wilson nBlade - kudos on comfort

alfa164164
04-13-2006, 09:52 AM
Gotta give some props to Wilson for the nBlade.
I had been having problems with shoulder soreness, but since switching to the Wilson nBlade (MP), I've had nary a problem. Thanks.

cabernetjunkie
04-13-2006, 10:00 AM
What do you have it strung with?

alfa164164
04-13-2006, 10:20 AM
IsoSpeed Professional 17g at 56 lbs. - very comfortable set up (although maybe just a tad muted). I think the "nFoam" helps.
I may switch to my favorite, Pacific Gut next go around.

cabernetjunkie
04-13-2006, 10:30 AM
Ive been wanting to try that racquet out with a full gut job. The specs. look close to a Radical but with more flex.

thejuice
04-13-2006, 07:13 PM
Hey Arthur, it's funny you like the nBlade because I demoed it last week and really liked the way it felt as well. I am thinking about getting one for myself.

lude popper
04-13-2006, 07:49 PM
IsoSpeed Professional 17g at 56 lbs. - very comfortable set up (although maybe just a tad muted). I think the "nFoam" helps.
I may switch to my favorite, Pacific Gut next go around.

I fear the kudos may be due to the Iso Speed 17...which has one of the lowest impact shocks of any non-gut string. My experience with the nBlade was a stringbed with lots of unrewarding nuance. --though, I will admit, mojo has me addicted to volkl, so perhaps nothing else will suffice.

kaztennis
06-23-2006, 10:33 AM
Same here! I have a wrist problem and I've been demoing nBlade and it's the very first racquet out of more than 20 racquets that I've been demoing the past 3 months that my wrist really loves! nfoam technology and the soft frame(58) really makes the difference it seems!

bluescreen
06-23-2006, 11:20 AM
i dont think its "nfoam" technology and makes it wrist friendly. personally, i think thats just a bunch of bs. the flexy frame is probably repsonsible for that.

TN1
06-23-2006, 04:58 PM
Hey Arthur, it's funny you like the nBlade because I demoed it last week and really liked the way it felt as well. I am thinking about getting one for myself.

Yeah, I demoed the nBlade and the way this racquet feels is unmatched IMO. I liked it soo much I [putting up my "old school" racquets and moving to the nBlade. I just got two brand new ones today! :) I also tried those Redondo's you like so much. The redondo couldn't keep with the nBlade on feel for me. The redondo was quite a precise stick though.