PDA

View Full Version : Does ALU Power go dead like (as fast) TiMo?

drak
06-26-2004, 05:36 AM
I have played with TiMo a good bit and agree it does dead in 10-15 hrs. I have not played much with ALU and was wondering if most folks think it goes dead as fast. I have read many posts of people playing with it and liking it for several weeks and months. What is your experience with ALU power?

PHSTennis
06-26-2004, 10:39 AM
See someone agrees with me that TiMO goes dead in 10-15 hours... When I used ALU power... The string never died on me... ;) I use cheap Gosen Sheep Micro 17g at 65 lbs now...

K!ck5w3rvE
07-01-2004, 11:44 PM
No. My exerience with Alu is that it is great. It is the best string in the world, including gut. You have to try it.

Radical Shot
07-03-2004, 06:16 PM
I think ALU definately has a period where it is crisp, powerful and comfortable. It does die off though and tends to lose all of the aforementioned properties. For me though, this occurs after about 2 months, which I guess would be about 30+ hours of hard-hitting tennis.
________
herbalaire (http://www.vaporshop.com/herbalaire-vaporizer.html)

Tenny
07-05-2004, 06:53 PM
Help!

Since there are so many positive reviews about TiMo, I just tried it. Stringing was not that easy and frankly I didn't feel very well with it (My racquet is Ti Radical OS). The tension was 50LB (generally my tension is 55-58LB and the previous string was prince original synGut 18). I felt it's quite stiff and sound was odd (maybe just different). Is it what I supposed to expect from TiMo? I couldn't feel its famous spin generation...

David Pavlich
07-06-2004, 11:00 AM
Hey Drak...where ya' been? Good to see you posting again.

David