View Full Version : New Head Dampeners

06-26-2004, 03:49 PM
I have seen some of these on racquets, any chance you will get them in they are kind of triangle shaped with the head logo on it


TW Staff
06-28-2004, 09:06 AM
The dampener is called the Logo Dampener. We are planning on bringing some in and I will check with our buyer for an ETA.

Chris, TW.