PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Pro Overgrip 10-pack

donnyz89
04-19-2006, 08:55 PM
anyone have problem with the plastic wrapping? it ****es me off so much. it gets caught with the grip above it and I dont even know which is where, it gets all messed up. Yonex never had any problem, clear cut you, the plastic coat never sticks to any grip but its own. Now I wish I was not lazy and just got 5 packs of yonex instead of the 10pack wilson.

Freedom
04-19-2006, 09:03 PM
You mean the plastic strip that sticks to everything?

I find it entertaining...

Skppr05
04-21-2006, 09:56 AM
I know what you mean. Its like impossible to tell when or where its going to end, and when you do sort that out, it sticks to your hand so you can't throw it away

Davai
04-21-2006, 11:26 PM
I know what you mean. Its like impossible to tell when or where its going to end, and when you do sort that out, it sticks to your hand so you can't throw it away

I don't think that was what he meant.

Back to the original question. It's not that hard, there is a clear pattern, after removing two overgrips from the reel you should get it.

snoflewis
04-21-2006, 11:33 PM
if that bothers you...i cant imagine all those other little things that would bother you :)

but yeah...it's kinda annoying because sometimes you have like 3 pieces of clear plastic just floating around...but i don't use overgrips anymore, so it doesnt bother me