View Full Version : Nike or Adidas bag?

Joey
04-21-2006, 03:11 AM
Please help me decide between these two bags:
http://rs.tennis-warehouse.com/tw/big/AJK-big.jpg

http://rs.tennis-warehouse.com/tw/big/NT6PRBBK-big.jpg

jaykay
04-21-2006, 05:26 AM
I wouldn't call myself inclined to one brand or the other (I have both Nike as well as Adidas apparel).

I totally love the Adidas bag. I have been using it for the last couple of months now. Lots of space, very comfortable, equally balanced (doesn't lean to one side as is the case with some of the Head Flexpoint bags), I like the backstrap which enables me to wear it backpack style and keep both hands free. It has got some pockets with webbing to keep wallet, overgrips etc. The only 3 areas where I would fault the Adidas bag (and am really nitpicking here) is that there could be more cubbyholes/pockets (to keep keys, mp3 player, strings and other stuff better organized inside the bag), the racquet areas are not climate-controlled and lastly, the shoe pocket is not that big (esply for size 11+ shoes).

Otherwise, it is really comfortable bag which looks good and is excellent value for money, imo.

oscar_2424
04-21-2006, 06:03 AM
i prefer the adidas bag

progman_2000
04-21-2006, 06:18 AM
Don't have experience with the adidas bag. However, I bought the Nike about a month ago (got a great deal from a local retailer). If you are looking for a slim, low profile bag, it is not the way to go. However, if you want a 6 pack bag that is really a six pack bag and not a "six pack only if you don't plan to carry anything but racquets" bag, it is a good choice. Very heavy duty, racquet compartments on either side (can easily accommodate 8 racquets probably) and two roomy compartments in the middle. And I like that the logo is discreet, not huge lettering all over the bag. Lifetime warranty also. I went from a Prince "6 pack" to this bag and am very happy.

mansrow
04-21-2006, 08:17 AM
I wouldn't call myself inclined to one brand or the other (I have both Nike as well as Adidas apparel).

I totally love the Adidas bag. I have been using it for the last couple of months now. Lots of space, very comfortable, equally balanced (doesn't lean to one side as is the case with some of the Head Flexpoint bags), I like the backstrap which enables me to wear it backpack style and keep both hands free. It has got some pockets with webbing to keep wallet, overgrips etc. The only 3 areas where I would fault the Adidas bag (and am really nitpicking here) is that there could be more cubbyholes/pockets (to keep keys, mp3 player, strings and other stuff better organized inside the bag), the racquet areas are not climate-controlled and lastly, the shoe pocket is not that big (esply for size 11+ shoes).

Otherwise, it is really comfortable bag which looks good and is excellent value for money, imo.

me too. i got the adidas one. i like the backpack one. i got 4 racquets, 3 cans of balls, 2 gallon of water. 2 socks, grips, pair of shoes. the backpakc straps worked awesome for me.

Tchocky
04-21-2006, 08:24 AM
I like the Addidas bag because it has backpack straps.

thetenniskid07
04-23-2006, 12:44 PM
Adidas is the one you should get.

tennis_nerd22
04-23-2006, 01:45 PM
I like the Addidas bag because it has backpack straps.

thats what i was going to say :)

machine
04-24-2006, 06:20 PM
i got a babolat one and i like it alot. it could probably hold like 4-6 racquets. Its pretty rooms and a very sleek design. but of the two
adidas

chrisplchs
04-24-2006, 08:30 PM
under armour bag

progman_2000
04-26-2006, 05:53 PM
I'm the only guy liking the Nike bag?