PDA

View Full Version : Demo ball machine?

wemic
04-21-2006, 12:09 PM
I know you can demo a racquet where you go to the store, give them your credit card # and they give you the racquet for a week to demo and it's all free... the point is to try it out before you buy the racquet...

My question though is, does anyone know if anybody does this same 'demo' shpiel for ball machines? Specifically around the Greater Toronto Area?

I've already e-mailed Silent Partner and they said they don't rent out or 'demo' their machines, they said that I'd have to buy it and if I don't like it, I can return it within 30 days no questions asked. Now this is all fine and dandy but I'd like to try out a couple different machines from different manufacturers first before considering a purchase rather than buying 1 from each manufacturer and returning each before 30 days.

I could also find a club and rent a machine for $5/hour, pay the court fees and try it out but I'm more-or-less looking for something more similar to the racquet demo program where you get to take it home for at least a day.

It's not a big deal or anything and I know it sounds cheap (and maybe even absurd) but I'm just wondering if anyone knows if there are any places that do this kind of thing. Just curious.. thanks.