PDA

View Full Version : tennis channel as bad as espn

tennissavy
04-22-2006, 02:37 PM
Not wanting to get up early to see the live coverage of Monte Carlo, I counted on seeing the repeat broadcast at 8:00pm. TTC eliminated all interest in seeing Nadal and Federer's matches when during the fed cup coverage, they announced the results of Monte Carlo. That was typical of espn and now I have to worry about TTC doing the same thing.:mad:

Topaz
04-22-2006, 02:46 PM
That may be so, but at least TTC doesn't cut away from the end of a tennis match to show...curling.

idj49
04-22-2006, 02:54 PM
Not wanting to get up early to see the live coverage of Monte Carlo, I counted on seeing the repeat broadcast at 8:00pm. TTC eliminated all interest in seeing Nadal and Federer's matches when during the fed cup coverage, they announced the results of Monte Carlo. That was typical of espn and now I have to worry about TTC doing the same thing.:mad:
It was a repeat, they aired the match live. They are under no obligation to keep the score a secret for the 10 people who couldn't bother to get up early. ESPN's fault is that they tape delay their matches and announce the scores before they air the match at all. You just like to complain about everything.

tennissavy
04-22-2006, 03:13 PM
It was a repeat, they aired the match live. They are under no obligation to keep the score a secret for the 10 people who couldn't bother to get up early. ESPN's fault is that they tape delay their matches and announce the scores before they air the match at all. You just like to complain about everything.
Somehow I believe that a lot more than ten people couldn't bother to get up early to watch the live coverage, especially those who live on the west coast.
That is part of the purpose of any messageboard, to air grievances.

tennissavy
04-22-2006, 03:13 PM
That may be so, but at least TTC doesn't cut away from the end of a tennis match to show...curling.
That's true.