PDA

View Full Version : Court Classics

Squee
04-25-2006, 05:21 PM
I recently bought 3 pairs of Court Classic tennis shoes because my tennis coach receommended it. It was cheap but it sucked. It was not durable at all. I wore out two pairs and am currently on my last pair after one month. :( I bought it at Costco. I know I'm a dufus.

i strongly recommend against these shoes.

goober
04-25-2006, 06:06 PM
What brand are Court Classics? All the tennis shoes I have seen at Costco are pretty cheapo and I wouldn't buy shoes for serious play there.

Hmm your tennis coach didn't make a very good choice. Never buy 3 of the same shoe for a shoe you have never tried.

Capt. Willie
04-25-2006, 06:23 PM
And I would suggest you don't take any racquet recommendations from him either.

Skppr05
04-26-2006, 07:14 AM
maybe he didn't know how awefule they really were ;)

10usstring
04-26-2006, 07:30 AM
Court Classics are Rebock. Low tec shoe but good for beginners or senior players looking for something cheep.

Tchocky
04-26-2006, 08:38 AM
You get what you pay for...usually. I love Costco but I would never buy shoes there.

croatian sensation
04-26-2006, 09:16 AM
I recently bought 3 pairs of Court Classic tennis shoes because my tennis coach receommended it. It was cheap but it sucked. It was not durable at all. I wore out two pairs and am currently on my last pair after one month. :( I bought it at Costco. I know I'm a dufus.

i strongly recommend against these shoes.

Khm...why did you buy 3 pairs of shoes someone reccomended??? I wouldn't buy 3 pairs of shoes at the same time if Roger himself recomended them. Isn't it more logical to buy 1 pair first and then if they are good buy the other 2?
You've learned your lesson, I hope. Good luck in buying next time ;)

Andres
04-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Khm...why did you buy 3 pairs of shoes someone reccomended??? I wouldn't buy 3 pairs of shoes at the same time if Roger himself recomended them. Isn't it more logical to buy 1 pair first and then if they are good buy the other 2?
You've learned your lesson, I hope. Good luck in buying next time
Heh, I did it. And not 3, but 4 ;)
Here, only Nike makes size 14 shoes, and those are about 90 or 100 bucks, even 120 bucks, and because of the money exchange, that means: A LOT !!!

When my parents when to Ciudad del Este, Paraguay, they bought me 4 pairs of Nike's, originals (but obviously, stolen, or... with very few papers :p), at the astonishing prize of 80 bucks...

The four of them...

20 bucks each.

That's a prize I won't get ever again.

That's a win-win situation ;)

devilish_duke
04-28-2006, 05:58 PM
I once got Stan Smiths at Costco for $15.... it was crazy. I ended up not playing in them much because they don't have good arch support and aren't as stable as I'd like.

Fee
04-28-2006, 06:44 PM
Court Classic is a Costco branded shoe, not sure who actually manufactures them for Costco. I've owned pairs of them before, but only for everyday walking around. Would never play serious tennis in them.

Squee
05-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Haha. Thanx guys. I learned my lesson the hard way.

Calboymatt
05-08-2006, 03:04 PM
Khm...why did you buy 3 pairs of shoes someone reccomended??? I wouldn't buy 3 pairs of shoes at the same time if Roger himself recomended them. [my note: yes you would and don't argue you do what Fed says] Isn't it more logical to buy 1 pair first and then if they are good buy the other 2?
You've learned your lesson, I hope. Good luck in buying next time ;)

300Gkid
05-08-2006, 04:06 PM
yea i have experienced the same thing with those shoes, i will not recommend them to anyone, however they are the only tennis shoes at most small stores (kohls, olympia sports ect)