PDA

View Full Version : adrenaline surge108 or adrenaline rush 108

toto
06-28-2004, 09:22 AM
Dear all,
now i'm using POG and i want to change the racquet coz of weight. i have serious tennis elbow problem too. i want to know some experience of the Dunlop user who have ever use adrenaline surge 108 and adrenaline rush 108 (what's different between these two models ?). Please give me some advice for this two model or if you have the better choice!.
Thanks very much

acer
06-28-2004, 12:09 PM
Toto

I used to use a Wilson Hyperhammer 5.2 and when I experienced some elbow problems, I switched to the Dunlop Adrenalin Surge 108. I never tried the Rush as most people, even tennis mag, said that the Surge was more stable at the net. It has lots of power on the serve and was average to me in stability. It was also rated #1 for shoulder and arm safety by racquetresearch. That being said, I developed golfers elbow throwing a football. After this, my arm elbow always hurt using the Surge. If you look at some old posts on tennis warehouse, some people have stated that they developed elbow problems with the Surge. Some suggest beefing up the weight to counter it. Maybe, it won't bother your arm though. Overall, I liked the racquet and I miss its power on the serve. I am a 4.0 player.

Acer