PDA

View Full Version : Deciding need help..

Frodo Baggins
06-28-2004, 04:25 PM
Hello:I need help here. I can't decide on which movie to see??the two I wanna see now are Two brothers or Spiderman 2.Can you help me choose.. ty..Which one would be good to go too :roll:

Deuce
06-28-2004, 09:56 PM
See Baraka.

Pyro
06-29-2004, 12:16 AM
Well, how old are you. If you are 10 or under and want to see a stereotypical disney movie, I heard it's pretty good, then go see two brothers. If you are like 13+ and want more of an action film, go see Spider Man 2. Critics gave sp2 a better rating and just by common sense I would assume that spider man 2 would be a better movie

Phil
06-29-2004, 01:13 AM
She's not 10, but the 10-year old act is wearing really, really thin. At 10, cute is acceptable; approaching 30 and it's idiotic.

Kirko
06-29-2004, 10:23 PM
Phil you're right its disturbing not to mention embarassing .

Deuce
06-30-2004, 12:07 AM
You know absolutely nothing about this poster's real identity - yet you ASSume - just because you don't want to be 'caught' being 'fooled'.

Feeling threated by Ivy to the point of needing to be mean and cruel (I'm sure you consider such behavior to be very 'macho' - like when you deliberately smashed a ball as hard as you could right at a female opponent, and bragged about it) shows only that your glaring problems with ego and, in particular, insecurity, run deeper than even I imagined, Phil...

jayserinos99
06-30-2004, 03:30 AM
i just saw spiderman2. worth paying admission for. i don't know about the other movie however.

Phil
07-01-2004, 01:36 AM
Hey, Deuce...you got a thing for this woman-child? If it was me, and you, Sir Lancelot-like, came galloping to my rescue, I think I'd be inclined to vomit. Do everyone a favor and keep your posts confined to the stringing section, where, possbily, you know what you're talking about; otherwise, you're in over your head.