PDA

View Full Version : Help with I SAM 1 ball machine

Hacob
05-01-2006, 06:19 PM
Hey I just recieved my I SAM model 1 portable ball machine 2 days ago and Im having trouble with the battery. I have been charging it for well over 24 hours and when i unplug the charger the machine wont turn on. I know that the company checked the machine before it was shipped and made sure everything worked. Can anybody help me fix the problem. The machine always says low battery. Thanks

Dragonhorse
05-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Hey I just recieved my I SAM model 1 portable ball machine 2 days ago and Im having trouble with the battery. I have been charging it for well over 24 hours and when i unplug the charger the machine wont turn on. I know that the company checked the machine before it was shipped and made sure everything worked. Can anybody help me fix the problem. The machine always says low battery. Thanks

Hi,

I dont mean to be rude, but you should be asking MASTER SPORTS instead of asking us since it is a brand new machine. I hope you are not posting to discredit SAM machine. Your 1st post here seems questionable.

Rgds,
Ryan

Hacob
05-01-2006, 06:40 PM
Hi I have contacted master sports but no one has answered the phone all day. I left messages on there phones yesterday and no one has called back. I am eeager to go and play but there are not outlets on the courts I play at. I was just asking for suggestions and I dont need it from Dragon Horse considering hes not one to help people just critique them

LAW2
05-03-2006, 09:44 AM
Sounds like the battery has an internal short. You can charge it all you want but it won't give you any amperage. Put a voltmeter on it and it will read fine, put a load on it and it might as well be a big AA battery.

marcl65
05-03-2006, 12:01 PM
http://www.samtennis.com/

I'd go to their website and try the e-mail address (via the Contacts link) that's closest to the country you live in (assuming it's not the U.S.). I would be concerned as well if I paid that much money for a new machine whose battery didn't work. Hopefully they're just really swamped right now and are slowly working through the phone messages. But e-mail should be faster, even if it's a "We'll get to you shortly" response. If you don't get something resolved and paid with a credit card you can always try calling your CC company and dispute the charge (because you received defective goods).

Good luck.

Hacob
05-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Hey guys
Thanks and they ended up calling me this morning and told me to open up the machine (about 16 screws) and said that sometimes during shipment the wire connecting to the battery falls out and sure enough there was a wire laying there. Now I can go out and play with my machine. I would still recommend this machine to a lot of people

doriancito
05-03-2006, 08:29 PM
o would call the toll free number, this companies will keep up their reputation for any new product they launch meaning they will send you a new machine or either a new battery, you just have to call....go for it, maybe you just have to check if it doesnt have that inner plastic that you have to pull out for the battery to work...