View Full Version : sorry not a real thread i need homework help

jrtennisjunkiejr
05-08-2006, 05:43 PM
Rodney James
Ms. Fisher
English 2
08 May 2006
Plan A
Life is a precious thing and it should not go to waste. There are many beautiful things that you experience in life. To the flipside of that there are also horrible things that you experience in life. There are many things I want to do in life but sometimes there are things keeping me for doing what I want. If I could have my way, this is how I would live my life.
I would attend university school for high school in Beachwood. I would be involved in a few extra curricular activities. I would play varsity tennis all 4 years of high school. I would be president of my class and be a role model to all my peers. In my spare time I would play my guitar and write music. I would have an apple laptop with DJ software so I could make beats and produce my own music. I would DJ dances and other functions on the side to make money. My spare time would mostly be taken up by traveling the world to play tennis. I would play all the junior grand slams, such as Wimbledon, US Open, French Open, and Australian Open.
After graduating high school with a 3.33 average I would attend the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. I would be enrolled in the Stephen M. Ross School of business. One of the premiere business schools in the nation second to Dartmouth. With my international tennis ranking I am able to play tennis at the university. I red shirt my freshman year so I can focus on my studies. I still play the guitar and write music to keep myself sane.
I will graduate from the University of Michigan with an MBA. I will take over my fathers business. I will run a multimillion dollar car dealership empire. I will try to expand the Rod James Automotive Group through out the *******. I would have a beautiful ambitious wife with four kids. All of which play tennis. If I could have my way, this is how I would live my life.

Rodney James
Ms. Fisher
English 2
08 May 2006
Plan B
Life is a precious thing and it should not go to waste. There are many beautiful things that you experience in life. To the flipside of that there are also horrible things that you experience in life. There are many things I want to do in life but sometimes there are things keeping me for doing what I want. This is what I would do if my initial plan would not work.
I would attend highland high school in Medina. I would be involved in a few extra curricular activities. I would play varsity tennis all 4 years of high school. I would do my own thing and put my morals, tennis, ambitions, family and whatever else I wanna thing above my schooling. I think school and grades are another way for the man to put me down. Grades have no reflection of how truly intelligent a person really is. I know plenty of 4.0 students who really donít have a clue. In my spare time I would play my guitar and write music. I would have an apple laptop with DJ software so I could make beats and produce my own music. I would DJ dances and other functions on the side to make money. My spare time would mostly be taken up by playing tennis and traveling across the nation for tournaments.
After graduating high school with a not so high grade point average, I would attend the Howard University in Washington D.C. I would be enrolled in the School of Business. I am able to play tennis at the university due to my high national ranking. I red shirt my freshman year so I can focus on my studies. I still play the guitar and write music to keep myself sane.
I will graduate from Howard University with an MBA. I will take over my fathers business. I will run a multimillion dollar car dealership empire. I will try to expand the Rod James Automotive Group through out the *******. I would have a beautiful ambitious wife with four kids. All of which play tennis. This is what I would do if my initial plan would not work.

Skppr05
05-08-2006, 06:30 PM
what exactly do you want us to do for you? i'm confused.....

d_frank
05-08-2006, 06:44 PM
there are a few noticable grammar problems and the paragraph/paper is too "listy." try to develop what you would do into more concrete thoughts instead of listing what you would do. also, you switched tenses from "would" to "will"

Wtitanium
05-12-2006, 03:12 PM
What grade are you in? 6th? 7th?

LowProfile
05-13-2006, 09:19 AM
This belongs in the odds and ends section.

Saito
05-13-2006, 11:21 AM
DD will probably be on today and move this thread to its appropriate section. :-D

dennis1188
05-18-2006, 01:38 AM
Does, 'U of Michigan', admit, incoming HS students, with only a 3.33 GPA?

slice bh compliment
05-18-2006, 07:10 AM
Relax guys. Rodney decided to put this in the 'Other Equipment' section because he was swooning over his Apple with the DJware at the time. Okay, now I'm swooning.

But seriously Rodney, give us a copy of the assignment. Maybe we can help you. What does Ms. Fisher want out of this?

BTW,
pick a tense and run with it,
use paragraphs better to frame your thoughts,
then clarify and provide support for your thoughts,
premier business schools,
father's business,
truly intelligent a person really is...is redundant,
and, go ahead and capitalize The Man (he quietly appreciates that, even as he's keeping us down).