PDA

View Full Version : ATW

dax_q
06-30-2004, 02:39 PM
I am sorry for posting another ATW question.

I have never seen it before, I am only going on what I have read here. Is this right. I am stringing a 16x20 warrior for my dad. I string the short side and tie it off at the top leaving the last main open. I finish on the long side, string the first cross at the bottom????(This is my question) then string the last main and string the crosses top to throat? I am probably going to do this racquet tomorrow night. Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Dax

Steve Huff
06-30-2004, 03:26 PM
Dax, send me an email at stmt@comcast.net. Let me know what kind of machine you're using. I send you step-by-step instructions on how I would do an ATW on that racket.

Gaines Hillix
07-02-2004, 06:33 AM
You can use that ATW pattern on this frame. The only special consideration you need to make is the # of cross strings. Since there are an even # of crosses, the first and last crosses will weave opposite to each other. Since you have 20 crosses you'll need to weave the top cross opposite the bottom cross(which you will already have installed). If it had an odd # of crosses, you'd weave the top and bottom crosses the same.