PDA

View Full Version : Pro Kennex Heritage Series Demo Offer

TW Staff
06-30-2004, 04:24 PM
For a limited time, receive a $10 shipping rebate and free PK hat with any Heritage Series demo. According to Pro Kennex, "it's a great chance to demo the well regarded, but sometimes overlooked, PK Heritage Series racquets, including the new Type R. This line up of hard core players frames may be lacking in endorsements, but they deliver competition level performance and value to players who prefer old school technology." Go to http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/ProKennexRacquets.html

Don/Tennis Warehouse

bcaz
06-30-2004, 11:27 PM
This is a great offer. Personally, I'm not looking to demo right now, but I demoed the Laver Type C last year and it is a magnificent frame for anyone looking for weight, flex, 18 mains, pinpoint accuracy and excellent volleys in a box-frame racquet. It's right up there with the Prestige Classic and is a smoking bargain. One of the most overlooked, underrated, and best frames on the market. I've read many good things here, too, about the Type S. It appears to be a fine alternative to the Pure Drive, the Surge, the Radical, the 300G, and some of the Volkls. I don't know anything about the Type R, but if it's a PK, it's probably pretty good.

I don't own, not have I ever, owned and played a PK. I'm happy with what I have now, but I hope anyone shopping for a new stick will jump on this offer. The three models appear to cover a wide range of playing styles and characteristics.

Coda
07-01-2004, 12:18 AM
shipping for demos is usually only about 10 dollars for me...might do it just for the hat!