PDA

View Full Version : False allegations about me by wildmoose31

vkartikv
05-10-2006, 07:00 PM
I happened to read a comment by wildmoos31 or Darren Beausoleil about whom I had posted a reference 'Do not deal with...' in the references section. I think everyone is aware of the story.

For those who are not, he promised me two frames and supposedly shipped them but it was only after I filed a paypal complaint that the frames were actually shipped.

Before I could close the paypal case, it was closed automatically and paypal ruled in my favour - even though I had received the frame about 2 days before the case was set to close.

Here is the allegation he made:
He says that I accepted the refund from paypal after receiving his frames. This is a blatant lie because paypal could neither retrieve funds from his account nor did I ever want his money. Even if they had refunded me, I would have returned it because it is unlike me to cheat. If you have every bought from me or sold to me, I am sure you can second this.

Warning to all:
It took me close to 4 weeks and one paypal complaint to get my frames though I paid the same day I committed to buy his frames. He hardly responds to emails - even when he is back home from vacation or wherever. My fellow tt members, it took some prompting from paypal for him to send me my frames. To top it all, he posts a blatant lie that I accepted a refund from paypal.

He has been quiet all these days but only now he is responding because he has some frames on sale. It is up to you - if you feel comfortable buying from him after this warning, go ahead and do so..

I have nothing but positive references on this board, but I would appreciate if my past dealings could come forward to 'clear' my name though I feel awkward having to do this. Thanks guys

snoflewis
05-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Kartik V. (vkartikv) has always been a reputable seller/buyer. i don't see why some sad *** seller would accuse the guy who's been selling, trading, and buying frames on these boards recently more than he probably changes his underwear! (:rolleyes: )

from personal experience, kartik bought a frame from me late last year. He not only made the experience an ease, but set an example for me for how good transactions should go. i even made a mistake on the payment he was supposed to send me, but he gladly fixed it. (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=69010)

so i mean...if you guys look under the reference section, you will see at least 5 threads with the name vkartikv on the first page. this sounds like he's paid me to write this...but it's not...im just trying to vouch for someone who's been accused of something that he shouldn't have been and trying to clear his name.

vkartikv
05-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Thanks Lewis. It appears to me that no matter with how much integrity I conduct my business, something like this eventually happens.

I have provided enough proof about my cleanliness in this matter in the other thread I posted about wildmoose. Feel free to read it. I feel so disgusted that I have to clear my name after having had 1 year of pain-free experiences on the board and 300+ (all) positive transactions on the auction site.

wildmoose31
05-10-2006, 08:08 PM
I have plenty of references also, why start a new thread? because of the truths in the other one? you're real ****ing mature

skraggle
05-10-2006, 08:09 PM
I've dealt with vkartikv on at least 12 deals, not only buying from him and selling to him, but trading racquets as well. Every single deal has been a true pleasure, and I can't imagine having had a better person to deal with.

Simply put, Katrik is a gentleman of the highest order, and this Wildmoose31 joker has shown homself for the classless fool that he is.

wildmoose31
05-10-2006, 08:11 PM
I've dealt with vkartikv on at least 12 deals, not only buying from him and selling to him, but trading racquets as well. Every single deal has been a true pleasure, and I can't imagine having had a better person to deal with.

Simply put, Katrik is a gentleman of the highest order, and this Wildmoose31 joker has shown homself for the classless fool that he is.
a gentleman? honestly this is becoming absurd. If hes a gentleman, he doesnt make an entirely onesided thread based inaccuratley on a transacation that occured

vkartikv
05-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Mature?? What right do you have to talk about maturity? You have no responsibility to send 2 frames and you use the f word without discretion, you are talking about maturity???

I have neither received any refund from paypal nor have they contacted me about it. I have even posted a copy of my paypal history page for everyone to see. Do you want me to post all the emails you sent - oh, there were only three of them, so it won't take long.

Why am I posting a new thread - unlike you, I have a moral responsibility. I don't want that the name I have built for myself be turned to dust because of some careless remark from you. On the other hand, the reference I posted about you has been on this forum for over 3 weeks, you did nothing to clear your name. Maturity mate, you are telling me????

Here it is once and for all. My paypal history page with a record of refunds posted to my account. Where is the name of Darren Beausoleil and $115? The people on this forum are intelligent enough to decide about wildmoose's integrity.....I rest my case.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Log Out | Help

* My Account
o Overview
o Add Funds
o Withdraw
o History
o Resolution Center
o Profile
* Send Money
o Pay Anyone
o Pay for **** items
* Request Money
o Create a Money Request
o Create an Invoice
* Merchant Tools
* Auction Tools

History
Monthly Account Statements
View up to three months of transaction history in one convenient place.

Search - Choose the Activity Type and the time period in which to search. Click Search to see results below

Show:
in:

Within:

/ /
Month Day Year
To:
/ /
Month Day Year

Reporting Tools
# Download My History
# Dispute Report
Learn More
# Advanced Search

Refunds from Mar. 10, 2006 to May 10, 2006
Date Type To/From Name/Email/Phone Status Details Action Gross Fee Net Amount

- None -

More Information

* Mobile
* Mass Pay
* Money Market
* ATM/Debit Card
* Referrals
* About Us
* Accounts
* Fees
* Privacy
* Buyer Credit
* Security Center
* Contact Us
* User Agreement
* Developers
* Shops

About SSL Certificates

Copyright 1999-2006 PayPal. All rights reserved.
Information about FDIC pass-through insurance

To contact Customer Service about your History Log or Monthly Statement, use this form, call 1-888-221-1161, or send mail to PayPal, P.O. Box 45950, Omaha, NE 68145-0950, United States.

wildmoose31
05-10-2006, 08:21 PM
wow, a copy and paste, that would take half a second to delete anything

vkartikv
05-10-2006, 08:27 PM
wow, a copy and paste, that would take half a second to delete anything

What did you do? You copy/pasted what paypal sent you as well, I did not question that, did I? Because I got the same email. But I never did receive a refund - you know that and so do I. The $115 I paid for the racquets is still in your account. It is what I paid for the racquets and even if paypal does refund that to me in the future, it will be yours instantly, there is no need to doubt my integrity.

snoflewis
05-10-2006, 08:31 PM
I have plenty of references also, why start a new thread? because of the truths in the other one? you're real ****ing mature

plenty of references? uhh...i was only able to find 3. that's not considered plenty, that's just getting started.

wildmoose31
05-10-2006, 08:34 PM
plenty of references? uhh...i was only able to find 3. that's not considered plenty, that's just getting started.
There are more then 3

vkartikv
05-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Darren, forget everything else that happened. Clear my name of 'accepting' your refund. You yourself posted that comment without checking your finances or without making sure that paypal had actually refunded me, which they didn't.

Check your bank account or credit card. No refund has been issued and should it be in the future, it will be posted back to you - regardless of this thread. I wouldn't wait for you to post something about me before sending your refund back to you. So Clear my name and its all good.

snoflewis
05-10-2006, 08:39 PM
There are more then 3

well...yeah...there are more than 3

there's 3 good ones and 2 bad ones...if you want to count the bad ones too...then yes you have more than 3

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=89452&highlight=darren
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=88319&highlight=wildmoose31
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=23037&highlight=wildmoose31

there must be something wrong w/ the search button too right?

wildmoose31
05-10-2006, 08:55 PM
2 bad ones?

And I am 100% sure there are more then 3, but its more to do with what you search then the search itself

snoflewis
05-10-2006, 09:06 PM
2 bad ones?

And I am 100% sure there are more then 3, but its more to do with what you search then the search itself

yes..2 bad ones...both from your buddy vkartikv

you're 100% sure? i think you're 100% wrong. unless your first name isn't darren and your last name isnt beausoleil AND your id isnt wildmoose31....maybe you can have more than 3. but i think you should really learn to use that search feature, it comes in handy once in a while. and lastly...don't try to accuse me of giving away your name and id because it's in your signature..everyone can see it.

is there anything else i can prove you wrong with?