PDA

View Full Version : Hmm, MaSha's posts are now all changed to "Guest".

Morpheus
06-30-2004, 07:05 PM
Anyone pick up on this change? I'm not sure why TW would do this. Just let him pick a different name (that doesn't have anything to do with Maria) and ban him from Maria posts. Unfortunately, impossible to implement. So, why the switch to "Guest?" What's the point?

Frankly, I think he needs some parental control on his PC since he posted specific personal info not long ago and seems a little out of control.

david aames
06-30-2004, 07:32 PM
One obnoxious post too many brought him down. He has been banned permanently.

Frodo Baggins
06-30-2004, 07:38 PM
Really :shock: WOW I wonder who's next :?: Better start running for the hills :lol: :wink:

corncob3466
06-30-2004, 08:30 PM
board experts:

david pavlich-strings and such
bungalo bill-stroke techique
masha-*******

big ted
06-30-2004, 10:07 PM
masha changed his name to mariafreak i think

Cypo
07-01-2004, 03:54 AM
David Aames - it would seem very unfair to me if they banned Masha for his content, but let you continue.

(If my memory is correct and you are the one with the choir boy comments, etc, if not please disregard that comment)

mlee2
07-01-2004, 04:57 AM
it was probably becuase he spelled out f***er and a bunch of other obscenities. There have been more controversial things written in the past by others.

they have the technology to ban his IP address (and hence can't access TW with any screen name from his computer).

david aames
07-01-2004, 11:13 AM
Can't be me. I have been nothing but loving and compassionate with that kid.

David Aames - it would seem very unfair to me if they banned Masha for his content, but let you continue.

(If my memory is correct and you are the one with the choir boy comments, etc, if not please disregard that comment)

TwistServe
07-27-2004, 11:36 PM
What happen to MaSha? what exactly did this kiddo do?

TwistServe
07-27-2004, 11:37 PM
board experts:

david pavlich-strings and such
bungalo bill-stroke techique
masha-a--hole

Don't forget Gaines Hillix on the stringing..

ANd Rickson on various topics lol

Aonex
07-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Got in some big argument with David, started cussing him out... I don't remember it all. Oh yeah, he was also obsessed with Sharapova.