PDA

View Full Version : Volkl Tour 8 V Engine & Tour 10 V Engine MP

tennishead
07-01-2004, 06:50 AM
If anyone has played with either of these racquets I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

Lou

tenboz
07-01-2004, 08:18 AM
The Tour 10 V-Engine Midplus is simply the best player racquet that I've tried (among Pure Control, Pure Control MP, Head I.prestige MP, LM Prestige MP, LM Radical MP, Head Pro Tour 630, Völkl C10 Pro, Völkl C9, Völkl Tour 9, Völkl Catapult 10, POG Mid, Wilson HPS 6.1 95, PS 6.0 95, Fischer Pro N°1, Fischer Pro Extreme FT, Yonex RD Power 10, Yonex MP1 98, Yonex RD TI80).

It's very maneuverable but stays stable at impact, power is on demand, it's a lot more forgiving than the average 98 headsize player frame, extremely comfortable, very soft feel, outstanding control, lightning fast at net excellent touch.

I think that the V-Engine technology really works, and as I already said in a previous post, there is absolutely no hot spot in the stringbed, so I always feel that everything is under control with that stick.

I would define it as the easiest player racquet to use, without any sacrifice with control, with superb feel and comfort, and extremely spin friendly. That racquet is as good for groundstrokes as for volleys and serves, you can use it whatever your playing style is.