05-14-2006, 11:04 AM
hahahahahahaha ! no ****

mowcopian
05-14-2006, 11:19 AM
your the clever 1 arent you, you god damn fool

mislav
05-15-2006, 02:21 AM
what are these balls like ? im thinking of getting some
They're excellent. They have a high bounce and good consistency. They're marketed as clay court balls and really do play best on clay, so this should be taken into consideration if you don't play on other surfaces.

Ruprecht
05-15-2006, 01:02 PM
Dunlop Makes them. The Grand prix is the the same ball. Roland Garros has them stamp there name on it. NO JOKE.

katastrof
05-15-2006, 02:42 PM
They look fine. Can we get them in the States anywhere? All addresses that pop out of google are "co.uk".

damasta55
05-16-2006, 06:51 PM
g arrison sports group -> you can purchase from there

slice bh compliment
05-17-2006, 12:39 AM
Dunlop Makes them. The Grand prix is the the same ball. Roland Garros has them stamp there name on it. NO JOKE.

A few years ago when I was at RG, I got a few and used them on clay and on hardcourts, as well. Solid like a Dunlop.

I also read once that Pirelli made them. And Penn before that.

And who is Garrison sports group, I wonder?

slice bh compliment
05-17-2006, 12:50 AM
Yeah, I bet he had balls. He was an aviator. War-time. Way before all the high-tech gadgetry.

mislav
05-17-2006, 01:25 AM
@slice bh compliment:

Yes, they're Dunlops. They're not Grand Prix Dunlops though. GP is a hard court ball, while Roland Garros is clay court specialized.

slice bh compliment
05-17-2006, 01:28 AM
@slice bh compliment:

Yes, they're Dunlops. They're not Grand Prix Dunlops though. GP is a hard court ball, while Roland Garros is clay court specialized.

Cool. I thought so. Thanks, mislav.

slice bh compliment
05-17-2006, 01:32 AM
GP is a hard court ball, while Roland Garros is clay court specialized.

By the way, Dunlop GP's come in an indoor/clay version.
Same core, different treatment to the felt (less silicone or something). Great feel. They just do not last on the newer hard courts where I normally play.

Thanks again.
--slice.

mislav
05-17-2006, 01:52 AM
By the way, Dunlop GP's come in an indoor/clay version.
I didn't know that. In this case, it might be the same ball. I haven't played with those, so I can't compare their characteristics.

Ruprecht
05-21-2006, 12:44 PM
THE DUNLOP GP's ARE GREAT BALLS. VERY DURABLE...I USE THE IN MY BALL MACHINE AND IN EVERY MATCH. VERY BRIGHT AND FEELS GREAT WHEN YOU HIT THEM. PENN SUCK! THEY GO DEAD IN ONE GAME AND WILSON IS TO FIRM, ITS LIKE YOUR HITTING A DAMN ROCK. I WILL STICK WITH DUNLOP FOREVER. ROLAND GARROS ARE GOOD TOO, BUT I KNOW THE ONLY REASON YOUR INTERESTED IN THEM IS BECAUSE THEY'RE USED AT THE FRENCH OPEN. JUST MY OPINION! ANYWAY GOODLUCK AND DOES ANY ONE THINK NADAL WILL HAVE A CHANCE ON GRASS IN WIMBLEDON????

austro
05-21-2006, 01:10 PM
I have a can of the RG balls and they lost their bounce very quickly. Apparently Dunlop is coming out with new balls (and a racquet) for the French Open this year.

slice bh compliment
05-21-2006, 03:01 PM
THE DUNLOP GP's ARE GREAT BALLS. VERY DURABLE...I USE THE IN MY BALL MACHINE AND IN EVERY MATCH. VERY BRIGHT AND FEELS GREAT WHEN YOU HIT THEM. PENN SUCK! THEY GO DEAD IN ONE GAME AND WILSON IS TO FIRM, ITS LIKE YOUR HITTING A DAMN ROCK. I WILL STICK WITH DUNLOP FOREVER. ROLAND GARROS ARE GOOD TOO, BUT I KNOW THE ONLY REASON YOUR INTERESTED IN THEM IS BECAUSE THEY'RE USED AT THE FRENCH OPEN. JUST MY OPINION! ANYWAY GOODLUCK AND DOES ANY ONE THINK NADAL WILL HAVE A CHANCE ON GRASS IN WIMBLEDON????

Love the caps. AND THE DUNLOPS.
Re: R.Nadal at Wimbledon....if he can get a good draw and get past the first few days of green, slick grass.....he's got it in him to get to the second week ... maybe take down some good players on the way to a quarter or a semi. Not ready to join his buddy Rogelio in the final just yet -- just too many other cats who still know how to hit a short-angled volley.
I actually think a guy like Dre, Hewitt, Robredo or Grosjean can take him on grass. Certainly Ancic, Henman, Mirnyi, Dent or Blake. Should be a great month or two.

jackofromalsager
05-22-2006, 02:03 AM
i would like these balls because i play on clay not becus there used at the french

marcus_alsager
05-22-2006, 02:04 AM
jack where r u???????? skool?

jackofromalsager
05-23-2006, 06:49 AM
no i scieved off !