PDA

View Full Version : Khoi Nguyen - pleasant to deal with

vkartikv
05-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Very impressive - The first user on the board to actually refer to me by my last name and with a Mr. in the title in his emails and show his politeness and respectful attitude. Racquet was promptly delivered and actually better than stated. Hope to deal with Mr. Nguyen again. :)

fishuuuuu
05-15-2006, 02:31 PM
Thanks, sorry I haven't been replying e-mails from you or others ... busy ... busy ... and even sad :(

fishuuuuu
05-15-2006, 02:37 PM
That's my IRL name ... just in case anyone needs to catch that.

bluegrasser
05-15-2006, 02:42 PM
Very impressive - The first user on the board to actually refer to me by my last name and with a Mr. in the title in his emails and show his politeness and respectful attitude. Racquet was promptly delivered and actually better than stated. Hope to deal with Mr. Nguyen again. :)

I'm sorry but I have a different take, I told fishuuu that I was interested in one of the Prestige frames and he said he'd email me a pic over five days ago, I then emailed him twice and he never bothered to return my email, so I guess I chalked it up to youth.

bluegrasser
05-15-2006, 02:47 PM
addendum:
I will say I was addressed as Mr. Madison, he$l I haven't heard that since....... I don't know if I ever heard that. :O>

fishuuuuu
05-15-2006, 02:53 PM
addendum:
I will say I was addressed as Mr. Madison, he$l I haven't heard that since....... I don't know if I ever heard that. :O>

Something sad happened to me ... my apologies ... will take pictures right this moment :-|