PDA

View Full Version : Gael Monfils has a nice attitude!

andyroddick's mojo
05-20-2006, 12:58 AM
Just thought I should mention that I like his attitude on the courts. He's always pumped up even when he's losing, and is pretty fun to watch. Its also cool how he does those breakdance moves whenever he wins. I would say he's sort of an inspiration to me, to be more energetic on the court. haha, what do you guys think about him?

wyutani
05-20-2006, 01:19 AM
i have no stamina to breakdance and play tennis at the same time...too tired...

Mr.Federer
05-20-2006, 06:01 AM
Just thought I should mention that I like his attitude on the courts. He's always pumped up even when he's losing, and is pretty fun to watch. Its also cool how he does those breakdance moves whenever he wins. I would say he's sort of an inspiration to me, to be more energetic on the court. haha, what do you guys think about him?

Wow! He does a breakdance move when he wins! Gotta see that!

jackofromalsager
05-20-2006, 01:10 PM
ye hes a mint player infact hes one of my fav players hes a bit like nadal in a way

brucie
05-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Yeah I like nadal personality his emotion he shows with fist pumps weve come to expect from him!

ch4ng
05-20-2006, 01:21 PM

i know i wont stand a chance against him on the tennis court but... if we take out the cardboard and battle who knows wut will happen :mrgreen:

siber222000
05-20-2006, 05:12 PM
i never seen him playin match, but i can imagining his doing moonwalk in the tennis court... wow.. or flares... :o

Eviscerator
05-20-2006, 08:00 PM
Wow! He does a breakdance move when he wins! Gotta see that!

LOL, as I feel just the opposite. I do not want to see any such absurd antics on the court, just as I did not like the Aussie who used to rip his shirt off after winning his matches. Thankfully he did not win that often and disappeared pretty quickly.

andyroddick's mojo
05-20-2006, 09:14 PM
this is a video of him doing his moves after the paddle tennis finals at the tennis channel open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qqx_EMj_oA