PDA

View Full Version : extreme eastern forehand...

wyutani
05-21-2006, 08:28 AM
can i use an extreme eastern forehand to create a heavy topspin? im using a western now. is it a good idea to switch? how does an extreme eastern forehand looks like eh? thanks mate'...

Andres
05-21-2006, 09:16 AM
If you wanna achieve heavy topspin, yutani, there's not a better grip to use than western.
It's true, with SW, you can get plenty of deep, penetrative AND spinny groundies, but for the topspin alone, the western is the way to go... so...

Why would u wanna change it?

300Gkid
05-21-2006, 10:13 AM
i agree w/ andres, a western grip is the best way to go to get spin.

wyutani
05-21-2006, 11:09 AM
so what is the extreme eastern forehand used for??? it seems to only be useful for a backhand...

Andres
05-21-2006, 11:14 AM
I haven't seen an extreme eastern FOREHAND grip yet... the most extreme, the closest so SW :p

retroceso
05-21-2006, 06:14 PM
i have no idea what eastern or western grips are but, ive played against people who have really heavy topsin. they hit the forehand witha back hand grip

wyutani
05-21-2006, 06:20 PM
i have no idea what eastern or western grips are but, ive played against people who have really heavy topsin. they hit the forehand witha back hand grip

super yutani is here to SAVE YOU!!!

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=46797&highlight=grip+guide

see, snoflewis, not all my posts are bad, gimme a break...dun be like andreas mate'...:mrgreen:

snoflewis
05-21-2006, 06:50 PM
super yutani is here to SAVE YOU!!!

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=46797&highlight=grip+guide

see, snoflewis, not all my posts are bad, gimme a break...dun be like andreas mate'...:mrgreen:

remember your 1:17 ratio?

one good post for every 17 useless posts...guess what that one was...:D

wyutani
05-21-2006, 06:53 PM
remember your 1:17 ratio?

one good post for every 17 useless posts...guess what that one was...:D

geez~ funny!

THIS GUY CRACKS ME UP~ :mrgreen:

Roddick The Beast
05-21-2006, 06:58 PM
i have no idea what eastern or western grips are but, ive played against people who have really heavy topsin. they hit the forehand witha back hand gripI don't see how it would be advantageous to use an ebh grip to produce heavy topspin on the "forehand". Maybe if you used the same face as the bh on the fh, then it would be able to produce tons of top on the fh. That's because, it would end up being an extreme western fh (a little bit beyond a normal western).