PDA

View Full Version : Dedication To Beach Tennis

Roddick The Beast
05-24-2006, 12:35 PM
Hey Beach Tennis, are you still with us???? I'm a bit concerned about your where-abouts. :mrgreen:

Wtitanium
05-24-2006, 12:50 PM
I don't know where he is, but he posted a movie on YouTube the other day, well actually, it was a slideshow with pictures of beach tennis.

tennis_nerd22
05-24-2006, 12:59 PM
Hey Beach Tennis, are you still with us???? I'm a bit concerned about your where-abouts. :mrgreen:

im a bit concerned about your lack of maturity... :rolleyes:

Roddick The Beast
05-24-2006, 01:02 PM
im a bit concerned about your lack of maturity... :rolleyes:I'm concerned about you being a weird "hijacker". ;)

wyutani
05-24-2006, 01:24 PM
nay, the guy is ;) probably video-taping some little girl playing tennis. great guy...

Wtitanium
05-24-2006, 02:12 PM
nay, the guy is ;) probably video-taping some little girl playing tennis. great guy...

That makes him sound like a pedophile. I enjoy beachtennis's posts.

wyutani
05-24-2006, 02:13 PM
That makes him sound like a pedophile. I enjoy beachtennis's posts.

im actually saying it in a clean way...:mrgreen:

Roddick The Beast
05-24-2006, 02:28 PM
im actually saying it in a clean way...:mrgreen:Hahahah. :mrgreen:

BeachTennis
05-24-2006, 02:58 PM

Hey,

Thanks for the concern!

I am always here!

I have read the boards for 2 years and then started to post some junk for the board!

Will be bringing some new stuff to the board in the days and weeks to come!

Thanks Again!

Erik

Bungalo Bill
05-24-2006, 03:00 PM
Hey,

some junk for the board!

Finally we can agee on something.

BeachTennis
05-24-2006, 03:04 PM
Finally we can agee on something.

New you would pick up on that one BB!

Some people are inside the box and some think way outside the box!

I am like punk and you are like country!

Then you have rockabillY!

BeachTennis
05-24-2006, 03:08 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/beachtennis/b687.jpg

Bungalo Bill
05-24-2006, 04:15 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/beachtennis/b687.jpg

This is perfect! Great dart board. My kids even thought you look like a dork. LOL

Too bad you play a sissy game called Beach Tennis. What can't play volleyball? Too tough for you?

BeachTennis
05-24-2006, 06:02 PM
This is perfect! Great dart board. My kids even thought you look like a dork. LOL

Too bad you play a sissy game called Beach Tennis. What can't play volleyball? Too tough for you?

Every mans junk is another man treasure

I belive the mass population of this board like what i bring to the plate.

You belive my post have no value

Have I not sparked a intrest.

Did not bring a element of the unknown.

Do you belive I can play the real Game of Tennis?

Walk into Compton and play some O and some D

Hit a baseball out of the park !

Play some golf better then 90% that play that great sport!

Dude I just like games. I am a true gamer!

Pong is king

Love the pool hall

Toss coins to the wall

Its all about passion for the game !

Roddick The Beast
05-24-2006, 06:03 PM
Hey,

Thanks for the concern!

I am always here!

I have read the boards for 2 years and then started to post some junk for the board!

Will be bringing some new stuff to the board in the days and weeks to come!

Thanks Again!

ErikHahah, you're still here! Cool! . . . I didn't know that you've around here for 2 years! So I bet you are familiar with Bungalo Bill, Marius Hancu, and Raftermania?

Anyways, I just thought that you got tired of this board and left! I used to see a million threads of yours and lately it's been quiet, and so I was just wondering.

Thanks for you educational posts! I also picked up a lot from you that isn't normally taught in "formal training". :mrgreen:

Roddick The Beast
05-24-2006, 06:05 PM
Junk was the bait for BB

New you would pick up on that one BB!

Some people are inside the box and some think way outside the box!

I am like punk and you are like country!

Then you have rockabillY!Haha, Beach Tennis knows how to fish! Go figure! :mrgreen:

siber222000
05-24-2006, 06:59 PM
This is perfect! Great dart board.
LOL

Bungalo Bill
05-24-2006, 07:30 PM

Pong is king

Love the pool hall

Toss coins to the wall

Actually, that picture of you was pretty funny. I said to myself, now here is a guy with nothing to show for his life except sand on his face. LOL

Then I thought something is wrong with this picture. What I mean is, you have this thing called "Beach Tennis", people tapping the ball around like a badminton game. Then this guy with sand on his face pops up looking tough. After thinking about that, I busted out laughing.

That was hilarious. Good job Beach, you play a real man's sport. LOL

Roddick The Beast
05-24-2006, 07:36 PM
That was hilarious. Good job Beach, you play a real man's sport. LOLHaha, yeah, and I suppose "tennis" is a man's sport too! I know I get teased for playing it! :mrgreen:

Bungalo Bill
05-24-2006, 07:38 PM
Haha, yeah, and I suppose "tennis" is a man's sport too! I know I get teased for playing it! :mrgreen:

Well the way you play, probably not.

http://www.goodbyemag.com/jul99/roman-sand.jpg

This is what I thought about when Beach posted his sandy face. lolz

Except we can't see the me in the pic doing it.

Roddick The Beast
05-24-2006, 07:44 PM
Well the way you play, probably not. No, it's not even that. People who do the teasing haven't even actually have seen my playing. That's how stereotypical people in our country are, when it comes to tennis.

Bungalo Bill
05-24-2006, 07:46 PM
No, it's not even that. People who do the teasing haven't even actually have seen my playing. That's how stereotypical people in our country are, when it comes to tennis.

Okay Dr. Phil.

Roddick The Beast
05-24-2006, 07:57 PM
Okay Dr. Phil.Seriously. :neutral:

MTChong
05-24-2006, 08:15 PM

Pong is king

Love the pool hall

Toss coins to the wall

I concur with the first bolded statement and also disagree with the second.

Bungalo Bill
05-24-2006, 08:23 PM
I concur with the first bolded statement and also disagree with the second.

After seeing this guys pictures, I kind of feel sorry for him. He is doing okay. Would like to hear his tips more, but if this life of his is important for him, then so be it.

I just remember having that life in Hawaii and it got old and empty.

jackson vile
05-24-2006, 08:56 PM
After seeing this guys pictures, I kind of feel sorry for him. He is doing okay. Would like to hear his tips more, but if this life of his is important for him, then so be it.

I just remember having that life in Hawaii and it got old and empty.

And then you came here and it got empty for everyone else ROFL:mrgreen:

No seriously just joking you moving to Idaho is such a step up:rolleyes: JK JK JK

Don't freak out on us, you are such a ray of sunshine really, you da man with da plan:p

On another note how is your tennis going, am I going to see you in any tournaments this year, a heck of a lot in Boise.

Or are you just teaching this year at a club or privately, will any of your students be playing? I bet you could role out some state winner don't you?

Bungalo Bill
05-24-2006, 09:03 PM
And then you came here and it got empty for everyone else ROFL:mrgreen:

No seriously just joking you moving to Idaho is such a step up:rolleyes: JK JK JK

Actually it is a step up for me and my family. Family life and where we live is excellent and we couldnt be more happier.

On another note how is your tennis going, am I going to see you in any tournaments this year, a heck of a lot in Boise.

Haven't played tournaments in 20 years. Dont plan on entering them anytime soon either.

Or are you just teaching this year at a club or privately, will any of your students be playing? I bet you could role out some state winner don't you?

I want my children to get into tennis and my local community. I am willing to help anyone that wants to play the game. I and another well known coach want to get something started. Tennis is about coaching not playing to me. After playing three sports well (surfingm, v-ball, and tennis) I get my enjoyment in seeing someone really improve and smile about the hard work they put into getting better.

I enjoy that more than any trophey you could ever give me.

Roddick The Beast
05-24-2006, 09:08 PM
Actually it is a step up for me and my family. Family life and where we live is excellent and we couldnt be more happier.

Haven't played tournaments in 20 years. Dont plan on entering them anytime soon either.

I want my children to get into tennis and my local community. I am willing to help anyone that wants to play the game. I and another well known coach want to get something started. Tennis is about coaching not playing to me. After playing three sports well (surfingm, v-ball, and tennis) I get my enjoyment in seeing someone really improve and smile about the hard work they put into getting better.

I enjoy that more than any trophey you could ever give me.Even the Wimbledon trophy, with the check that goes along with it??? :confused: