PDA

View Full Version : What’s the Best tennis Hustle?

BeachTennis
05-24-2006, 06:08 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/beachtennis/lovetennis.jpg
This will be fun !

Here are some of my best!

Sure I play you lefty?

You start off every game at 30 love up and I get One serve ?

You up 40 love and i get 2 serves?

Play ya with my shoes tied together ?

Play You with handcuffs on ?

Any takers?

Wtitanium
05-24-2006, 07:00 PM
To bad I live in Minnesota...

BeachTennis
05-25-2006, 05:39 PM
Well here it is! I challenge BB to a match !

Me with the shoes tied together!

Plus a teaching redeo ?

We each start with 10 newbies that have never played sports!

Kids or Adults ? Your pick!

The location ? Your pick!

Mini Tennis Weeekend

Friday 4- hours
Saturday 6-hours

Video before they have any instruction .

Then 10 hours of training.

Then Video after !

Sure there can be a match to !!

BB VS BT

Then we post some of the video of the players!

I will fly to you , but if i beat you with my shoes tied together then you flip the bill!

ok

Bill

looseswing
05-25-2006, 06:34 PM
you write weird....;)

BeachTennis
05-29-2006, 01:52 PM
Well here it is! I challenge BB to a match !

Me with the shoes tied together!

Plus a teaching redeo ?

We each start with 10 newbies that have never played sports!

Kids or Adults ? Your pick!

The location ? Your pick!

Mini Tennis Weeekend

Friday 4- hours
Saturday 6-hours

Video before they have any instruction .

Then 10 hours of training.

Then Video after !

Sure there can be a match to !!

BB VS BT

Then we post some of the video of the players!

I will fly to you , but if i beat you with my shoes tied together then you flip the bill!

ok

Bill

:)

Bungalo Bill
05-29-2006, 03:02 PM
:)

Well Beachy,

It isn't that I don't appreciate the due respect you are showing me. But I got to tell you the truth...it is kind of hard for me to get all excited and therefore serious about a "big" mini-tennis match.

I have surfed in Hawaii's North Shore on somme pretty narly days, was involved with small boat Search and Rescue in the Coast Guard, played competitive Beach Volleyball, tennis, football, and baseball and other pretty challenging sports. But mini-tennis just wasn't on the radar as a sport I really wanted to compete in nor feel proud that I did.

I mean what do I tell the guys when I win? "Yeah, it was a tough, hard fought match. No one comes into my house and leaves a winner. This is my house!!!" The guys say, "Well, sounds like a tough sport, what sport did you beat Beach in"? BB says, "mini-tennis". The guys, ":confused: , LTAO (Laughing their *****es off)."

I mean think about it. I am out of shape right now, and would now have to sacrifice family time to get back into the gym and start working out to get into the best shape I have ever been in to kick the crap out of an idiot I could really careless about?

Do you really think my life is like yours? I mean, do you really think my life is that empty? What do I tell my kids? "Hey Dad, you want to go throw the football?" "Not today son, I am going to the gym to workout, so I can take on Beach in Mini-tennis."

The trouble is when someone can't compete in an area, they will often get all aggrevated and issue a challenge like you are doing. This surely shows me that in this arena, you can't compete. You can't write nor explain yourself very well. You are just a beach guy living an empty life at what age?????

On top of all this, you fly up to where I live which is the LAST thing I would ever want. I dont think I would go very far in the match, without wanting to come over the "mini-tennis" court net and clock you one and get disqualified. Now, it sure would feel good going to blows with you, but in front of my kids? There would be nothing holding me back on that.

Plus, why would I want to pay for your ticket even if I do lose? Do you really think I would do that? Do you really think I am a gentleman when I lose? LOL

BeachTennis
05-29-2006, 03:35 PM
Well Beachy,

It isn't that I don't appreciate the due respect you are showing me. But I got to tell you the truth...it is kind of hard for me to get all excited and therefore serious about a "big" mini-tennis match.

I have surfed in Hawaii's North Shore on somme pretty narly days, was involved with small boat Search and Rescue in the Coast Guard, played competitive Beach Volleyball, tennis, football, and baseball and other pretty challenging sports. But mini-tennis just wasn't on the radar as a sport I really wanted to compete in nor feel proud that I did.

I mean what do I tell the guys when I win? "Yeah, it was a tough, hard fought match. No one comes into my house and leaves a winner. This is my house!!!" The guys say, "Well, sounds like a tough sport, what sport did you beat Beach in"? BB says, "mini-tennis". The guys, ":confused: , LTAO (Laughing their *****es off)."

I mean think about it. I am out of shape right now, and would now have to sacrifice family time to get back into the gym and start working out to get into the best shape I have ever been in to kick the crap out of an idiot I could really careless about?

Do you really think my life is like yours? I mean, do you really think my life is that empty? What do I tell my kids? "Hey Dad, you want to go throw the football?" "Not today son, I am going to the gym to workout, so I can take on Beach in Mini-tennis."

The trouble is when someone can't compete in an area, they will often get all aggrevated and issue a challenge like you are doing. This surely shows me that in this arena, you can't compete. You can't write nor explain yourself very well. You are just a beach guy living an empty life at what age?????

On top of all this, you fly up to where I live which is the LAST thing I would ever want. I dont think I would go very far in the match, without wanting to come over the "mini-tennis" court net and clock you one and get disqualified. Now, it sure would feel good going to blows with you, but in front of my kids? There would be nothing holding me back on that.

Plus, why would I want to pay for your ticket even if I do lose? Do you really think I would do that? Do you really think I am a gentleman when I lose? LOL

Who said anything about mini-tennis !

I am talking the real game and the real court.

sure is interesting how you did not mention the teaching contest?

You want nothing to do with me , because you know I am the real deal with my "empty" life.

You have to get in shape.

Why ? Who says I am in shape!

You are one of those fat cats like Mr. H over there at the USPTA talk a big game , but when it comes to show time you pull up lame!

Bungalo Bill
05-29-2006, 03:47 PM
Who said anything about mini-tennis !

I am talking the real game and the real court.

sure is interesting how you did not mention the teaching contest?

You want nothing to do with me , because you know I am the real deal with my "empty" life.

You have to get in shape.

Why ? Who says I am in shape!

You are one of those fat cats like Mr. H over there at the USPTA talk a big game , but when it comes to show time you pull up lame!

The real deal? LOL

I dont think you understand Beach...I would get in shape. Then I would clock you before the match even started. Do you understand? I would lose, get it? Then I would stiff you with the bill? Get it? I would do this because you can't answer any questions with a real brain. You avoid things. You backpedal, and all you can do is this?

You are far from the real deal Mr. Beach Tennis. lol

You have done nothing Mr. Recreation Major Empty Boy. LOL, I have been there before Beach, take a loook at my avatar, that's me dummy!!!!! You lead an empty life!!!

BeachTennis
05-29-2006, 04:16 PM
For your family

Your wife.

Might help you get your foot in the door for a good job at one of the clubs!

No one wants to hire a out of shape 46 year old and no kid wants to take lesson from a know it all butthole sufer dude!

Wow and if you ever do run into Matts tell hime I said Hi!

We go way back to the days when John Oats was playing lots of tennis!

Hey John Lives out that way !

Bungalo Bill
05-29-2006, 04:23 PM
For your family

Your wife.

Might help you get your foot in the door for a good job at one of the clubs!

LOL!!!!!

No one wants to hire a out of shape 46 year old and no kid wants to take lesson from a know it all butthole sufer dude!

Awwwwwww, come on Sand Face , come now, let's be friends. I see your true colors are coming out. LOL

BeachTennis
05-29-2006, 04:44 PM
LOL!!!!!

Awwwwwww, come on Sand Face , come now, let's be friends. I see your true colors are coming out. LOL

Much rather have sand on the face then egg on the face !

After reading many of your post I see that you are looking for work!

Just pay your dues and get that P 3 rating back!

Ever see the Butthole Surfers play!! Thats a great show !

You one of those Guys that likes to talk the big talk!!

Could be the you have the small man syndrom!!

Ever Heard of the Huggie Bear Tournament?

Was there when the Don and the Boys played live !

I have taught at so many clubs and tennis centers around the world that I could pick you out of a hay stack.

BB's are a dime a dozen in the tennis industry, thats why so many people over the years have quit playing this great game!!

Can you keep kids learning, happy and coming back each week ?

46 year old tennis Pro has to leave Surf City ?

Why?

Cost of living in Cali ?

You wanted the simple life?

The In-laws live there?

You living in the past history of what you did !

Those Big waves! Those rackets you played with!

Your racket wall if the wife lets you!!

LOL:)

You can call me the Sand Man

Now that was a killer Band

Love

America

Bungalo Bill
05-29-2006, 04:53 PM
You can call me the Sand Man, Now that was a killer Band, Love America

LOL, okay...we can agree on that one...:) Cool Band. Sister Golden Hair wasn't so bad either. ;)

http://images.windowsmedia.com/img/prov_w/150_80/075992733328.jpg

See we aren't that far off in getting along. Just grab a beer, here is a stogey, let's hum along. ;)

Here you go...http://musicstore.connect.com/album/500/000/000/000/001/107/972/500000000000001107972.html

If you like the Eagles, I highly recommend purchasing their Farewell I DVD.

BeachTennis
05-29-2006, 06:16 PM
So you are a bit of a Bully but you are human and can be tamed!

Bungalo Bill
05-29-2006, 06:58 PM
So you are a bit of a Bully but you are human and can be tamed!

Bully? Now that hurt. :)

slice bh compliment
05-29-2006, 08:03 PM
American tennis is dead.