PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Question

need2paint
05-24-2006, 09:15 PM
I have a Babolat leather grip on my racket. If I remove the grip to use a synthetic one, will I be able to put the leather on a different racket?

snoflewis
05-24-2006, 09:29 PM
I have a Babolat leather grip on my racket. If I remove the grip to use a synthetic one, will I be able to put the leather on a different racket?

yes you will. but remember, when you replace a leather grip w/ a synthetic one, your racket will be lighter at the handle since the leather grip is heavier than the synthetic.

brownbearfalling
05-24-2006, 09:51 PM
It might be a little tougher, depending on how old the babolat grip is. The sticky part usually helps when starting to put on the grip, but it shouldn't be too hard without it.
________
Iolite Schematics (http://vaporizers.net)

MTChong
05-24-2006, 10:08 PM

As the others stated, you should be able to, but sometimes, the length ends up a bit off - short lots of the time if switching between different types of grips.

La Bomba
05-24-2006, 10:09 PM
Yes you will be able to reuse it, but it will be less sticky.

equinox
05-24-2006, 10:35 PM
Just get some thin doublesided tape. You'll just need to wrap a little bit of tape around the bottom of the butcap. Just to stop the grip slipping.

woody6.1
05-25-2006, 06:49 AM
for the most part, but it might get kinda awkward, as i've tried. and it didn't come out a 100%