PDA

View Full Version : Hingis' draw

superman1
05-27-2006, 02:33 AM
Looks like Martina will have to wait until 2007 for a good shot at the crown. She's going to have to beat Dementieva, Clijsters, Henin-Hardenne or Petrova, and then probably Mauresmo to win the title. That's what happens when you're ranked #14.

Although...I can see her getting through Dementieva, she's already done so recently, and she can definitely beat Clijsters, who hasn't had great results lately. But the semifinals might be the end of the road, unless Henin is upset. So maybe her chances aren't that bad.

Topaz
05-27-2006, 05:42 AM
Let's just take it one match at a time...shall we? :)

psp2
05-27-2006, 05:50 AM
Looks like Martina will have to wait until 2007 for a good shot at the crown. She's going to have to beat Dementieva, Clijsters, Henin-Hardenne or Petrova, and then probably Mauresmo to win the title. That's what happens when you're ranked #14.

Although...I can see her getting through Dementieva, she's already done so recently, and she can definitely beat Clijsters, who hasn't had great results lately. But the semifinals might be the end of the road, unless Henin is upset. So maybe her chances aren't that bad.

hingis is playing extremely well right now. she can beat ED and KC on clay. JHH will be very tough, though.

i'm sorry, but AM isn't making to the finals. she'll choke once again.

ibemadskillzz
05-27-2006, 06:07 AM
duke streettttttttt

Max G.
05-27-2006, 09:27 AM
Yeah, she's got a toughie of a draw, no luck with that at all.

RiosTheGenius
05-27-2006, 09:51 AM
how about we wait to see what happens.... the other girls have to win their matches too you know.

superman1
05-27-2006, 05:42 PM
HAHA, I didn't realize how confused I sounded. She has a tough draw, leave it at that. The other half of the draw is very open.

arosen
05-27-2006, 06:48 PM
Martina will get pummeled somewhere around quarterfinals. Good thing she won Rome, this way she won't get discouraged.

Defcon
05-27-2006, 10:53 PM
Its the only slam she hasn't won, she has enough motivation.

RiosTheGenius
05-28-2006, 12:02 AM
Martina will get pummeled somewhere around quarterfinals. Good thing she won Rome, this way she won't get discouraged.
your avatar is my favorite one

arosen
05-28-2006, 04:29 PM
Thanks Rios, some here actually had the audacity to ask me to take it down. No way I say.

PS have you seen Rios hit a BH return behind his back? That point was the craziest sshit I ever saw.

Shabazza
05-28-2006, 04:40 PM
HAHA, I didn't realize how confused I sounded. She has a tough draw, leave it at that. The other half of the draw is very open.
It couldn't have been much worse!

RiosTheGenius
05-29-2006, 05:41 PM
Thanks Rios, some here actually had the audacity to ask me to take it down. No way I say.

PS have you seen Rios hit a BH return behind his back? That point was the craziest sshit I ever saw.
yeah, it was on every channel that day....it was pretty crazy. that's what I liked about him, he would come up with some bizarre stuff.
I don't know if you remember these:
squash shot out wide against Enqvist in germany that bounced back over the net.

passing shot from the floor (had fallen) against Agassi at the slam cup

and the one time he hit an underspin lob that bounced off against Johansson's body as he was chasing it.
he did some great stuff

tennisadict
05-29-2006, 08:15 PM
wow thats a hard draw

arosen
05-29-2006, 08:29 PM
I bought 2 dvds from Shalolin user here, he put a lot of Rios shots there, but not the ones you mention. Bizarre sure is a good way to describe his tennis. Hicham Arazi kind of reminded me of Rios.

RiosTheGenius
05-29-2006, 10:09 PM
I bought 2 dvds from Shalolin user here, he put a lot of Rios shots there, but not the ones you mention. Bizarre sure is a good way to describe his tennis. Hicham Arazi kind of reminded me of Rios.
funny you should mention that.... I am also in the middle of negotiating some DVD's with Shaolin... great guy, he's cool.