PDA

View Full Version : Replacement for my Prince CTS Synergy DB 26...???

goingbanana
07-03-2004, 04:04 PM
Please help.. :( ... I am demoing more than 2 dozen racquets trying to find a replacement for my Prince CTS Synergy DB 26. Still, I can not find anything to replace my old Prince. I am a 4.5 player who uses flat(1st), and topspin(2nd) as serves, all court player and like to use spin as my arsenal. Thank you in advance for your advices.[/quote]

racdoc
07-03-2004, 05:04 PM
Why Replace it, get yourself some new ones.

There is a guy on ****, seller name is moe-dxb, he has new ones for sale.

If you are unable to find something suitable, just get some new frames and stick with the old reliable.

Good Luck with the search.

xi_phu
07-04-2004, 09:51 PM
I have a used one that just lying around the house. Willing to sell it cheap if you want

Ronaldo
07-05-2004, 11:40 AM
Have you tried any of the other Prince Double-bridge series?

goingbanana
07-05-2004, 10:22 PM
Tried to send you a private message but this feature was disable by Tennis Warehouse....please state your email address and also let me know the condition of the racquet, handle size, and how much you want for it??....thank you !!

tennisnj
07-06-2004, 10:56 AM
I played with the Synergy DB OS throughout my junior career, through high school & through college & for all that time I wondered why my arms always hurt. Now I am not a big strong armed man, god gave me muscles in my legs, so I decided to go down a notch in weight & went to the Prince TT Bandit OS & didn't miss a beat in control, power or consistency. Now I know it's almost a 2 oz difference, but what a difference that way. I've fiddled w/lead tape in various places & whatnots, but, It was a very smooth transition for me. I have demoed the Prince TT Warrior & Prince More Control, both w/similar clear centerpieces, & not even close. Too bad Prince USA won't be releasing the Harrier DB in this country.

xi_phu
07-09-2004, 05:53 AM
It's a CTS Synergy DB 26 Oversize. I've had it for a very long time but played with it for about a year. It's just been sitting in my closest. Normal wear and tear on the top with no cracks. I'll sell it for $35 +SH.
andy.diep@earthlink.net