PDA

View Full Version : lotto kicks

srv vlly
05-28-2006, 03:37 PM
are the speed raptors as comfortable, and durable as the barricades, or breathe frees. what experiences have you had with them?

goblake14
05-29-2006, 02:31 AM
Raptor Speeds are crap durability-wise...my friend borke through the heel in about a month. I on the other hand have had my barricade 4's for 6 months now, and they haven't worn a bit. Which breathe free's are you talking about...the 2's split on my frined within a week. They may have been defective.

arifed
05-29-2006, 05:18 AM
As far as I'm concerned, my experience with lotto Raptor speed is massively good.

I had a pair of the first version and I felt good. Playing on hard court I found a good durability, wonderful stability and a great traction.
Raptor speed II are just lighter, which at the very beginning made me think of a less stable shoes, but I'm pretty happy now (even if colours are less cool).

I've never tried barricade, about which I've only heard positive comments, but I can tell you that my expectations for my shoes are pretty high and Raptor speed (as well as Kswiss ultrascendor, BTW) fulfilled them.

Take care

srv vlly
05-29-2006, 06:13 AM
i have the barricade 3's now, and i have only had them for a month and a half and they are almost done. what other sneakers then are the most durable.