PDA

View Full Version : Babolat High Damp Vibration Dampeners

FresnoSig22
07-03-2004, 08:48 PM
I was on **** doing a search for Babolat products, and I noticed someone selling a pure drive with a high damp dampener. The only thing is, it was blue. I have never seen these in a different color other than red. I asked the guy and he said he didn't remember where he got them. He also said they come in all sorts of colors. Does anyone else know where I can find them in blue or any other color? Thanks!

Fresno Sig 22

jings
07-06-2004, 06:16 PM
In the older high damp they made a blue to start with and then went to red - annoying as the blue was much nicer imo. Haven't seen them in blue for a long time. They've changed the design slightly on the high damp now and only seen them in red there too. Not sure about the multiple colours ... only seen red.

DANMAN
07-07-2004, 09:13 PM
I have the High Damp Dampeners in red, blue, yellow, and green. I may be able to get you some if you are interested.

FresnoSig22
07-08-2004, 10:38 AM
Yeah, I'd definitely be interested. It'd be nice to have a different color.

DANMAN
07-08-2004, 09:25 PM
Give me a few days to check on it. My local pro shop sells them out of a bucket. How many would you want and what colors. I am not looking to make any money off this deal; simply trying to help another player out. I will find out the cost for you, though I think they are 2.95 a piece. I will send them in a regular envelope to avoid high shipping charges. If anyone else is interested, let me know. Drop me an email at DANMAN6324@cox.net with quantity/color preferences.