PDA

View Full Version : anger,fustration,and self doubt

boluclac
05-28-2006, 10:25 PM
we all know that once this happens its almost foresure that ull lose so how do u get yourself back on track?

LowProfile
05-28-2006, 10:31 PM
Go buy a Wal-Mart racquet and smash the living daylights out of it.

wyutani
05-28-2006, 10:33 PM
when im angry or frustrated, i try breathing deeply (make sure when doing this, you're not along the road side or you'll inhale those carbon monoxide). try breathing deeply, wait for 10 secs, then exhale...do this several time...:p

Freedom
05-28-2006, 10:58 PM
when im angry or frustrated, i try breathing deeply (make sure when doing this, you're not along the road side or you'll inhale those carbon monoxide).

Are you frequently along the side of roads? :confused:

wyutani
05-28-2006, 11:00 PM
Are you frequently along the side of roads? :confused:

yep, my tennis area there are infested with cars and buses...and recently, the sky is foggy & hazy. so i suggest avoid breathing too much.

Andres
05-28-2006, 11:01 PM
so i suggest avoid breathing too much.
Yeah. I agree. Once or twice per minute will do the work, and you don't inhale the toxic smog... ;)

Freedom
05-28-2006, 11:03 PM
yep, my tennis area there are infested with cars and buses.

Hmmm well you should find some tennis courts then.

raftermania
05-28-2006, 11:06 PM
Anger, frustration and self doubt will lead you into a downward spiral. You can't just snap out of it, you need to try different things. You won't feel any better if, for example, you continue to break your wrist on those forehands. People get frustrated because something isn't working out their way. If the source of this frustration is in your control (i.e. technique) then fix it ASAP, otherwise if you're dealing with something out of your control, for example, playing an opponent who is simply too hot to handle. You'll drive yourself out of the game if you expect to beat players who are obviously head and shoulders above you. Be content with what you have, and push yourself to the limit! Good luck!

siber222000
05-28-2006, 11:18 PM
Go buy a Wal-Mart racquet and smash the living daylights out of it.
thats what im talking about

ubel
05-28-2006, 11:31 PM
go watch fight club. it's funny, it's enjoyable, and after watching that, you kind of realize the pointlessness of ever getting angry and it's a lot easier to "let that which does not matter truly slide...". and even if you don't snag that ability, at least you'll have seen a good movie and heck, maybe that'll change your mood =)

porchdoor
05-29-2006, 07:52 AM
i punch my oppenent in the throat. this shows him up, letting him think if he ever wants to try that sh*t with me again.

hyperwarrior
05-29-2006, 08:12 AM
we all know that once this happens its almost foresure that ull lose so how do u get yourself back on track?

Learn to win with what you got, it's not because you're playing bad that you don't have the right to win, you know...