PDA

View Full Version : Nadal likes meat

MasterTS
05-29-2006, 02:29 PM
"I went to do the post-match press conference and here I am writing this blog for you before I go to dinner with my team. I will have something a little stronger tonight, probably meat "

Straight from his blog..

I didn't know Nadal swung that way. ;)

malakas
05-29-2006, 02:46 PM
Better blog I think.More..natural;) And I liked when he said that he was nervous about the record.Kind of justifies why he didn't play so good..

Gilgamesh
05-29-2006, 03:11 PM
What is meat without sauce! :D

safinlives
05-29-2006, 04:00 PM
:confused: .....worst thread ever

chiru
05-29-2006, 05:26 PM
i loved the meat comment. it was so random, and thus perfectly nadal. i have a tough time believing the blog isnt' translated, if not, he speaks english a lot worse than he writes it. which is possible, alot of ppl do better in languages when they have time to "conjugate" and think it through.

8PAQ
05-29-2006, 05:46 PM
http://www.mn12.org/images/misc/comicbookguy-worst-thread-ever.jpg

MasterTS
05-29-2006, 05:48 PM

Thanks for your participation.

FedererUberAlles
05-29-2006, 06:15 PM
http://www.mn12.org/images/misc/comicbookguy-worst-thread-ever.jpg

Worst Macro Ever.

Way to leech.

BabolatFan
05-29-2006, 08:10 PM
Another senseless thread by MasterTS.

joy
05-30-2006, 04:59 AM
It's not nice to eat meat since it involves torture and killing of animals. So Nadal (any one for that matter) should take pity on animals and avoid eating meat. It's good if nobody in the world eats meat because this merciless slaughtering and butchering of animals can be avoided. So Nadal, please avoid meat and take fruits and vegetables instead.

Max G.
05-30-2006, 06:50 AM
It's not nice to eat meat since it involves torture and killing of animals. So Nadal (any one for that matter) should take pity on animals and avoid eating meat. It's good if nobody in the world eats meat because this merciless slaughtering and butchering of animals can be avoided. So Nadal, please avoid meat and take fruits and vegetables instead.

This might be an appropriate time to bring up MADDOX! ;)
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=sponsor (Warning - does contain some profanity and offensiveness)

Rickson
05-30-2006, 06:57 AM
Not everyone can be a vegan like you, but you might be glad to know that I don't eat pork.

ksbh
05-30-2006, 10:45 AM
A very sensible post, couldn't agree more! Hope you're practising what you preach :)