PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to see...

hyperwarrior
05-29-2006, 03:57 PM
a player winning THE Grand Slams this year...

Max G.
05-29-2006, 04:58 PM
Yes and no ;) I'd root for Mauresmo to do that, would root against Federer doing that.
Would root against the Bryans and against Yan/Zheng. Would root for Bhupathi/Hingis, but I don't think Hingis is going to be playing Mixed at all four Majors.

federerhoogenbandfan
05-29-2006, 05:00 PM
I would barf if Mauresmo did it. Sorry I am glad she won one slam, and it will be nice if she bags another couple in her career, but she is nowhere near the "calander Grand Slam" calibre player. Federer doing it would be great for the game on the other hand, much moreso than Mauresmo doing it. Doubles not sure if anybody would notice.

malakas
05-29-2006, 05:11 PM
Yes, of course!!!!:D I would support any player to manage to do that.Even in expense of my favourite player..For us,who came into the family of tennis only recently it is very important to see such an important part of tennis history beeing made in front of our eyes!!At last,something we can brag about having actually witnessed live and not just watched through DVDs etc...so all I'm going to say is GO ROGI!!!! :D :D

superman1
05-29-2006, 05:22 PM
Well, if I had it my way, Agassi would win a Slam this year and go out on a high note. So no, I don't want to see it. I want to see Federer win the French and join that elite list of players, but I would like to see someone other than Fed/Nadal win the other 2 Slams. Not likely, though.

slice bh compliment
05-29-2006, 05:24 PM
Generally, I like depth. I root for the underdog a lot. But, I'm all for a GRAND SLAM happening right in front of us.

Allez Amelie.
Hopp Fedi!

theace21
05-30-2006, 06:35 AM
I would like to see Federer win it and cement his name as one of the greatest of all times.

wyutani
05-30-2006, 08:24 AM
if a player can win THE grand slam in the year, it will be kinda boring, no? i mean agassi took 15 yrs to win all four...