PDA

View Full Version : Calling NoBadMojo: Technique questions

DoubleHanded&LovinIt
05-29-2006, 07:44 PM
Ed,

You're written a lot about the changed you've made in technique and gear in trying to shift from being an accomplished hard court player to being an accomplished clay court player. You're talked about how the modern game involved more topspin--and I agree and that spin control is one's friend.

I was wondering if you could describe some of the specific technical changes you've made in your strokes to get more topspin and a heavier, bigger ball? What do you like to see players at my level, 4.0, work on in order to improve--from a technique standpoint.

Thanks in advance, buddy.

jackson vile
05-29-2006, 08:18 PM
Ed,

You're written a lot about the changed you've made in technique and gear in trying to shift from being an accomplished hard court player to being an accomplished clay court player. You're talked about how the modern game involved more topspin--and I agree and that spin control is one's friend.

I was wondering if you could describe some of the specific technical changes you've made in your strokes to get more topspin and a heavier, bigger ball? What do you like to see players at my level, 4.0, work on in order to improve--from a technique standpoint.

Thanks in advance, buddy.

Wow I did not know this about NBMJ, I also would love to hear about this:p