PDA

View Full Version : i just found out i supinate :-\

courtrage
05-30-2006, 11:17 AM
got some advice to get motion control insole with denser material on the outside of my foot and more cushioning all around. Also get shoes that are more snug in the middle. I'm in breathe free 2s now. both knees and achilies get sore and stiff...i do need to stretch a little better, but still looking for shoe suggestions and comments.

meh
05-30-2006, 06:38 PM
Good luck finding a motion control tennis shoe that adjusts for supination. Most motion-control shoes adjust for pronation, and there are few, if any, motion-control tennis shoes. What you're looking for is a pillow, with a lot of cushioning. Look at the Rbk MD Pump or Prince T10, or any Diadora or Prince shoe.

nicegameyousuck
11-05-2006, 05:59 PM
Look at the Rbk MD Pump or Prince T10, or any Diadora or Prince shoe.

have you used the T10?

cghipp
11-06-2006, 06:02 AM
I supinate and I love the T9 Roadsters. I have never rolled my ankle in them. If you have a narrow foot, you may not like it; it's a little wider than everage.

nicegameyousuck
11-06-2006, 07:02 AM
I supinate and I love the T9 Roadsters. I have never rolled my ankle in them. If you have a narrow foot, you may not like it; it's a little wider than everage.

i've got an average width foot...one guy said it was one notch wider than average...like if A is medium i'd be A+...a lot of times supinators talk of rolling/not rolling their ankles...i use to think i supinate but i never feel like my ankle is gonna roll in any shoe ...unless its just too high like the breathe 2 and 3 at first....