PDA

View Full Version : Ya or Nay!!!

Frodo Baggins
05-30-2006, 11:13 AM
What do you think of on court coaching? in the future? Would it help the players or hinder them? What do you think of this!!!

migjam
05-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Depending on the player, I think that it would definatley help. However, allowing for on court coaching would mean that every player travel with a coach which may or may not be fair to those lower ranked players that may not be able to afford a coach.

BabolatFan
05-30-2006, 12:09 PM
No I don't think it's gonna fun to watch unless it's some group tennis thing like world team tennis. It's an individual sport and players should be self-dependent during a match.

katastrof
05-30-2006, 12:10 PM
What do you think of on court coaching? in the future? Would it help the players or hinder them? What do you think of this!!!
Nay!

Frodo Baggins
05-30-2006, 12:18 PM
As for me.I think it would Hinder the players Not help them>Imagin this If I was say Ferrero..An My coach was there beside me giving me instructions on how to beat this player an win the match. yak yak yakkty.. I would lose my concertration An Say SHUT UP WOULD YA Your making me lose my concentration. Then I would slug him if my coach kept on:mad: ;) So to me it would only hinder my game. (And is it true? They do have This kind of coaching at Davis cups?? And since when did it happin?:)

Turning Pro
05-30-2006, 12:19 PM

**** naw.

Max G.
05-30-2006, 12:41 PM
Nay.

Players should think for themselves on court.