PDA

View Full Version : Diadora Momentum DA 2

Kabob190
05-30-2006, 01:38 PM
I just ordered a pair of these shoes and i was wondering if anyone else has used them? I have wide, flat feet and was wondering if these shoes were good/bad for that. Also how is the durability or anything else you want to add about these shoes?

goober
05-30-2006, 03:05 PM
I had the Diadora Champions which were the exact same shoe but the midtop version. I have wide flat feet and it fit fine. I hoped you ordered 1/2 a size smaller though or the length will be too long. It was a good shoe for how cheap it was. Reasonable durability, good traction and stability and average cushioning. I thought it was a little on the heavy side, and looks were rather drab.

Kabob190
05-30-2006, 07:24 PM
Thanks goober, I normally wear shoes in size 13.0-13.5 depending on the brand (i know i have huge feet, it makes shopping for shoes a pain in the ***). So i ordered 13 because they didnt have a 12.5, hoping that it will fit fine. One of the main reasons i got it was the price, i wear out shoes fast and i need to buy them cheap, im hoping that i get a good value out of them. I guess its ok to be on the heavy side because it will make my legs stronger, i hope. I dont really care about looks, when you have feet as big as mine compromises will be made.

Kabob190
05-31-2006, 12:49 PM
yay they came today, really quick delivery. Less then 48 hours. I tried them on and they felt comfortable but the lacing is kinda weird, didnt like the way the holes are. Far away at the bottom and they get closer together at the top. I still havent had a chance to play with them though. They dont really look that bad and they werent that heavy.

schaef
05-31-2006, 12:49 PM
diadora shoes run a 1/2 small if you are used to US sizing. Not sure how they will be for a wide foot, The Rebound Ace DA's were roomy but the Speedzones seem narrower to me. I like the brand.

Kabob190
06-01-2006, 07:59 PM
The shoes are great, except they kinda make a lot of noise when i run. But thats me, i have no footwork, im uncoordinated, and im not very graceful. I think all shoes are like this for me, im just noticing them because im paying attention to new shoes. Partner said he didnt even notice.