PDA

View Full Version : Shoe Comparison

bigmanoncampus
05-30-2006, 02:36 PM
can someone compare the Barricade IV's and the Nike Air Resolve Plus Low's because from what i gather both are similar in durability, weight and traction but the Nike's are almost 40$ cheaper! any reason( other than being last seasons model), and is there any feasible reason i should invest in the barriacade IV's?
Chris

ZoomUltraflight
05-30-2006, 03:51 PM
well, i am not sure how one can say they are equivalent even if you are basing them of TW ratings. I own adidas and nike, so I am not going to give you the whole adidas is amazing speech, but i owuld go for the Barricade IVs. They are very comfortable and stable, being a very good performance shoe. The resolves are probably better if you a have a wide foot, but the adidas do fit slightly-wide feet--like mine. I also own the BF2s and vapor speeds, i can say that the adidas are more durable than both of them, and in the stability department Adidas kicks some A! If you want a good durable and extrememly comfortable performance-oriented shoe the BIV is perfecrt for you. If you don't have wide feet you might try the vapors, but the older versions becuase i belive the new ones really aren't that great. Or you can also try the Bf2s becuase they could be on sale somewhere or try the BF3s if you would like.

OVERALL: GO for the BIVs if you want a good shoe and want to spend the cash( i reccomend that you should but i do not control your finannces), if you only want to spend 60 bucks take the nike resolves.

RichCa
05-30-2006, 04:33 PM
I've had both and I like the B4's more. For me (a major toe dragger) the B4's lasted longer. I was also happy with the credit I recevied after sending my worn out pair back and how quickly it went through. I've had no problems yet sending adidas shoes back where as I've had problems twice when sending nike's back.

Rich