PDA

View Full Version : Nike Bandana, Headband, or Cap?

TacoBellBorderBowl1946
05-30-2006, 07:32 PM
hey guys I play tennis 3 times a week, and my I have a head that sweats like a pig.

I am wondering which of these I should buy to solve this problem: Nike Bandana, Headband, or Cap?

Thanks

DRtenniS1112
05-30-2006, 07:34 PM
All of them do the trick. The hat blocks sun but also gets in some peoples way, but it is also said to be the best thing to wear to protect from sunstroke, outside of sunblock of course.

wyutani
05-30-2006, 07:34 PM
use cap, the dri-fit ones. im using it, darn useful...i dun recommend bandanas...kinda weird, head-bands are for sissies...;)

Duzza
05-30-2006, 07:37 PM
how are bandanas for sissies? I'm presuming that your a much bigger sissy than Lopez, Nalbandian, Nadal, Moya and Federer.

Rob the Tennis Player
05-30-2006, 07:39 PM
I agree with a dry fit hat. If you get a white one, you should be prepared to clean it; unless you like the whole sweaty look. My white hat turns get a little grey/brown from the sweat and stuff. A black one would be best or whichever you perfer. White gets dirty though.

Rob the Tennis Player
05-30-2006, 07:40 PM
how are bandanas for sissies? I'm presuming that your a much bigger sissy than Lopez, Nalbandian, Nadal, Moya and Federer.

He said headbands, not bandanas. Blake is really the only one that wears a headband that I see.

wyutani
05-30-2006, 07:41 PM

read properly, i said head-bands, not bandanas...

Dan007
05-30-2006, 07:43 PM
use cap, the dri-fit ones. im using it, darn useful...i dun recommend bandanas...kinda weird, head-bands are for sissies...;)

Is Blake a sissie than? I wear a headband when I get a haircut and spike my hair up(use to wear visors, but no one really wears them anymore) and they look pretty good on me. Many basketball players also wear them as well. Try telling them that they're sisses, you'll get yourself killed. I guess you have a humongous head and doesn't look good you.

wyutani
05-30-2006, 07:46 PM
Is Blake a sissie than? I wear a headband when I get a haircut and spike my hair up(use to wear visors, but no one really wears them anymore) and they look pretty good on me. Many basketball players also wear them as well. Try telling them that they're sisses, you'll get yourself killed. I guess you have a humongous head and doesn't look good you.

ok, any other headband-wearers wanna insult me? take a number...NEXT!

chiru
05-30-2006, 08:48 PM
i like the bandanas when i have long hair. head bands just dont cut it for me when i have long hair, doesn't hold it in place well. caps get in my way, and i can't serve with them, at all. also they feel the hottest. ideally when i have short hair i dont use any, but just use my thumb to wick sweat away as necessary.

ragnaROK
05-30-2006, 08:51 PM
i like the bandanas, they do their job and keep the sweat away and are easier to clean than hats.

Duzza
05-31-2006, 04:20 AM
Rule no.1
Headbands shall only be worn under the two conditions of hair
(a) Bald/Shaven
(b) Afro

diegaa
05-31-2006, 05:33 AM
Rule no.1
Headbands shall only be worn under the two conditions of hair
(a) Bald/Shaven
(b) Afro

I sadly have to agree but adding the ones with long hair. In that case it acomplish a double end.

anonymous2364
05-31-2006, 07:18 AM
Look at all those freakin ghetto basketball players they wear headbands all the time, u call them pussies.............

They beat the crap out of u

a guy
05-31-2006, 07:21 AM
I've got the headband and it makes my hair look ridculous lol. Best if you've got a shaved head. The bandana will get all soggy and horrible. Caps are pretty good

TacoBellBorderBowl1946
05-31-2006, 12:38 PM
what kind of hat should I get then, if its the best one for this situation.

jamumafa
05-31-2006, 02:24 PM
I find if it's windy, Caps do nothing. If you wear a forwards cap - it gets blown off by the wind coming at you, and vice versa for a backwards cap. It's a hassle to keep changing. I just wear a bandana, cos I sweat a lot too. But i only recommend them for people with Federers hair. MINIMUM. I saw one guy with Spikey hair wear one - nono

anonymous2364
06-01-2006, 08:04 AM

Rob the Tennis Player
06-01-2006, 08:08 AM
Well in the case when its windy. Just tighten the hat a little bit.

jamumafa
06-01-2006, 02:33 PM
Doesnt help if the wind gets under the hats peak cos it lfits upwards.