PDA

View Full Version : Vamos Gonzo, you were AWESOME!!

christo
05-31-2006, 12:10 AM
Right now I want everyone to go to their windows, open them and shout out, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore". With apologies to Peter Finch, screw ESPN and their press conference switcheroo to Roddick at the exact moment Gonzo was serving for the 3rd set against Safin. Who cares about Andy's tootsies? 2 of the biggest bangers on the planet were trading frigging monster body shots and we're watching a press conference? You've got to be sh***ing me. These guys were giving blood out there. hats off to Safin , he had no legs left but he rocked the house, Gonzo was out of his tree, just blasting away and hitting the lines. Can he keep it up for 2 weeks ? Nah, but just admire it while you can . A true master blaster, awesome!

tursafinov
05-31-2006, 12:52 AM
I woke up expecting a hell of a fight. espn2 gave me the hollow sarcasm of roddick for 20 mins. i wish i could have seen all that action in set 3 wich i heard ended in the classic smashed racket of Safin. America once again misjudged the importance of Andy's words over the artistry of good tennis from both players. I like fernando gonzales too bad it was safin that had to go down first, too bad i'll never know the real turning point of the match.

rock on inaugural post is complete!

Duzza
05-31-2006, 01:09 AM
Right now I want everyone to go to their windows, open them and shout out, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore".

You seen that weird movie too? With that crazy tv guy?

raftermania
05-31-2006, 01:10 AM
I don't get it, are you Tursunov and Safin's test tube baby?

tursafinov
05-31-2006, 01:43 AM
I don't get it, are you Tursunov and Safin's test tube baby?

i can't resist two hilarious shot making Russians...test tube baby maybe a little too far..lol ..at least someone got the name.