PDA

View Full Version : Dear Safin

inyourface
05-31-2006, 02:10 PM
run forever, run, you are a genius , you have the game, but you dont do anything slow,you are winning then run,you are lossing then run never think about the next point, you are shelf destructing,what hell are you doing, you have the talent,the game,the body to win 6 or 7 GS but your mind...

str33t
05-31-2006, 02:11 PM
well said :mrgreen:

woody6.1
05-31-2006, 02:14 PM
should really send that to him

Dan007
05-31-2006, 02:19 PM
run forever, run, you are a genius , you have the game, but you dont do anything slow,you are winning then run,you are lossing then run never think about the next point, you are shelf destructing,what hell are you doing, you have the talent,the game,the body to win 6 or 7 GS but your mind...

He's not running as fast as he did before because of that knee injurie he had last year!!:mad: He also did not have a sugery because since he's such a big guy and lot of weight goes down to his knees, the sugery wouldn't do him any good or something like that.

WayneCM
05-31-2006, 02:21 PM
He's not running as fast as he did before because of that knee injurie he had last year!!:mad: He also did not have a sugery because since he's such a big guy and lot of weight goes down to his knees, the sugery wouldn't do him any good or something like that.
Thats an unexceptable way to address sum1 who is simply stating an uncontroversial opinion... Would like 2 state that originally dan called him a DUMB@$$...

lucky leprechaun
05-31-2006, 02:23 PM
Another example of talent torpedoed by injuries. Oh well, I'm moving on its no longer fun watching safin lose hoping he'll rebound to glory.

Dan007
05-31-2006, 02:34 PM
Another example of talent torpedoed by injuries. Oh well, I'm moving on its no longer fun watching safin lose hoping he'll rebound to glory.

I hope he does, but It'll be tough. Safin used to be a great mover for a guy his size, but that knees is still brothering him maybe because he did not get a sugery.

inyourface
05-31-2006, 02:38 PM
I think that his problem is in the mind ...he plays ....frenetic..like without pause...

Kobble
05-31-2006, 03:27 PM
Safin still is the best roller coaster in tennis. If I was at one of his matches would probably work my way down to the courts. What are you doing? Put the ball in the court! I look forward to more next slam.

pound cat
05-31-2006, 03:52 PM
Maybe little sister Dinara who's doing great lately will give him a lecture about getting back into the game. Remember when Marat ranted at her publicly last year? She's doing great , so maybe this is the kind of advice the Safins need..from each other. DO IT Dinara! LOL

arosen
05-31-2006, 04:04 PM
Safin still is the best roller coaster in tennis. If I was at one of his matches would probably work my way down to the courts. What are you doing? Put the ball in the court! I look forward to more next slam.

Kobble, it used to be a coaster, not anymore. After winning AO he just stopped winning. For it to be a coaster, the cart should go up, then down. Nowadays, it's all downward spiral with Marat. It's phucking frustrating, he is such a fun character. Rest in peace, Marat.

inyourface
06-01-2006, 06:47 AM
SAFIN is alive,arosen,if you see the match you had seen that he win and he lost the matc he play the match to one hit, not exchange, he serve then his second hit a winner,he rest and hit a winner,is extrange,because he begun to play over clay in spain....

anonymous2364
06-01-2006, 07:49 AM
theres something wrong with safin

Ripper
06-01-2006, 10:16 AM
http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/71084880.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=08A8BA3C818346D0473E37DEF35B953E

Almost got it :)

tennus
06-01-2006, 10:35 PM
Maybe little sister Dinara who's doing great lately will give him a lecture about getting back into the game. Remember when Marat ranted at her publicly last year? She's doing great , so maybe this is the kind of advice the Safins need..from each other. DO IT Dinara! LOL

Yes..........she is a real talent, top five material if she can gain some mobility !:)