PDA

View Full Version : Shaughnessy/Bryan Vs. Paes/Kirilenko

BabolatFan
05-31-2006, 04:38 PM
So S/B will probably win over P/K. Man how did Paes hook up with a hottie partner like Kirilenko. Hope his imagination will run wild during their match.

Max G.
05-31-2006, 05:17 PM
Heh, are you that sure they'll win? It seems like it'll be a close match, Paes is damn good.

Then again, it's mixed, so I don't really know how the dynamics of that work out.

superman1
05-31-2006, 06:07 PM
Paes is awesome, and he obviously chose Kirilenko because she's the hottest female player ever.

!Tym
05-31-2006, 06:09 PM
Man how did Paes hook up with a hottie partner like Kirilenko.

No kidding. Not only is the man "damn good" so to speak, but he's damn lucky. Any male who gets to "play" with a total "hottie" like Maria Kirilenko on court, and on the same side too (!%!#$!#!!!!), is totally THE man in my book. I want some of dat'.

As for the Bryan twins, whichever one, I guess they're kind of cute too, but if you'd have to go to Reba or somebody for confirmation. I don't straddle that side of the fence, sorry, I'm not available.

BabolatFan
05-31-2006, 06:58 PM
No kidding. Not only is the man "damn good" so to speak, but he's damn lucky. Any male who gets to "play" with a total "hottie" like Maria Kirilenko on court, and on the same side too (!%!#$!#!!!!), is totally THE man in my book. I want some of dat'.

As for the Bryan twins, whichever one, I guess they're kind of cute too, but if you'd have to go to Reba or somebody for confirmation. I don't straddle that side of the fence, sorry, I'm not available.

LMAO!!! :lol: Unless you're Nadalized, then you will be a confused man. Ok jokes aside, yeah Paes's a fantastic doubles player. Hope Kirilenko can step up to the plate and go skinny-dipping with him as a reward.