PDA

View Full Version : Hewitt's wife, offering some coaching...

IvanYentl
06-01-2006, 08:27 AM
Did anyone catch the Hewitt match on ESPN2 this morning? I caught a bit and almost fell out of my chair when, during a changeover, Hewitt's wife leaned forward and began chattering at him with a very determined look on her face.

Now, I'll be the last one to complain when they show this babe on TV, but if it were me on the court during that changeover, I might have told her to pipe down. Unless, of course, she is a valuable member of his coaching entourage, which is entirely possible, considering her background ;-)

cheers

Ripper
06-01-2006, 08:45 AM
Did anyone catch the Hewitt match on ESPN2 this morning? I caught a bit and almost fell out of my chair when, during a changeover, Hewitt's wife leaned forward and began chattering at him with a very determined look on her face.

Now, I'll be the last one to complain when they show this babe on TV, but if it were me on the court during that changeover, I might have told her to pipe down. Unless, of course, she is a valuable member of his coaching entourage, which is entirely possible, considering her background ;-)

cheers

Women! :)

Gilgamesh
06-01-2006, 08:52 AM
Now, I'll be the last one to complain when they show this babe on TV, but if it were me on the court during that changeover, I might have told her to pipe down.

Then you will never hear the end of it once you get home that is if she lets you inside.