PDA

View Full Version : Question concerning the Blue-Berries?

Jonas
06-01-2006, 12:36 PM
Guys, I've got to admit that I am really digging the Nike Vapor 3 (in the blue berry colorway)
I guess seeing them on TV all week has subliminally made me like them, and I'm usually not "that guy".
Anyhow, for those of you that have taken the plunge...
How does this color hold up? I would imagine that they hide dirt from hard or clay courts really well, making them look newer for longer.
I have herd that the durability has stepped up big time versus last years Vapor (speeds) as well. Although, anything would be an improvement over the durability of last year's vapors.
I can snag a pair of the blue berries for a little cheaper than usual at my club, so I am interested in hearing your experiances.
Regards,

Gatsby007
06-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Dude,
I bought a pair of those about 2 months ago in the blue color that you are talking about and they still look fairly new to me. I have been using them on green clay and hard courts back and forth. I really wanted to white ones when I went to get them, but the place where I get shoes in town did not have my size and I couldn't wait a week because I needed shoes right then.
I have been very happy with the comfort and durability of the shoes and the blue color is starting to grow on me :)
Just get them.