PDA

View Full Version : Who will show Roland Garros on Sunday?

Marius_Hancu
06-02-2006, 09:54 AM
Will it be NBC?

I don't see anything on TSN (Canada) on Sunday, thus I wonder if NBC will show it, as TSN usually uses ESPN feeds.

raftermania
06-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Hi Marius, NBC will show RG at noon on both Saturday and Sunday.

Do a search at:

Jam! TV listings

to verify it's in Montreal as well.

Tchocky
06-02-2006, 10:51 AM
I think all the NBC coverage is taped with the exception of the Men's & Women's finals. ESPN is usually live.

vkartikv
06-02-2006, 10:51 AM
Doesn't the world cup begin next Sunday?

Docalex007
06-02-2006, 11:40 AM
Doesn't the world cup begin next Sunday?

No, next Friday. (June 9th)

Custom+Hybrid
06-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Marius Hancu, I need to ask you a question.

I live in B.C. Canada and have never dealt with TW. I usually buy locally. I've heard it costs a LOT to ship to Canada. Are there ways I can avoid these extra fees? Is it true they charge up to 15% for just opening the package? Does it really work like that?

David L
06-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Will it be NBC?

I don't see anything on TSN (Canada) on Sunday, thus I wonder if NBC will show it, as TSN usually uses ESPN feeds.

The BBC.

rob61
06-03-2006, 08:11 PM
NBC gets the rights to broadcast on the weekends, which is live, from noon to 3pm EDT. Then ESPN2 shows the morning coverage taped, from 3 to 6 from that morning. This is the weekends, otherwise, ESPN2 gives live coverage from 5am to 3pm each day with a 1.5 hr synopsis at 1am of the previous day.

Michael Haller
06-04-2006, 01:17 AM
Will it be NBC?

Eurosport doesn't start before 17:15. :(

David L
06-04-2006, 03:26 AM
Eurosport doesn't start before 17:15. :(

Michael, I don't know where you are, but if you are in England, I hope you realize that the BBC have been showing the French Open all day everyday since it started. All you need is a digital reception. Go to a BBC channel, then press the red button and select French Open. You don't need Eurosport.

pound cat
06-04-2006, 04:33 AM
Marius Hancu, I need to ask you a question.

I live in B.C. Canada and have never dealt with TW. I usually buy locally. I've heard it costs a LOT to ship to Canada. Are there ways I can avoid these extra fees? Is it true they charge up to 15% for just opening the package?

Does it really work like that?

I buy stuff on ebat and it's usualy cheaper to ship stuff from the USA than from one place in Canada to another. Sometimes the PO makes you pay sales tax, sometimes they don't bother. And Canada Post charges $5.00 for acting as a "broker" I've never had them open anything. However, you should phone Canada Customs (Blue pages, toll free number, they're very helpful) and ask them if/what the duty is on the type of items you'll be buying. That could be expensive, not the shipping or sales tax.

pound cat
06-04-2006, 04:35 AM
I think all the NBC coverage is taped with the exception of the Men's & Women's finals. ESPN is usually live.

NBC was live at noon EST yesterday and will be live again to-day, in Canada anyway.