View Full Version : Which overgrip is this?

07-05-2004, 01:46 AM
A few weeks ago I was given one of those overgrips which came with the Wilson tennis raqcuets.
I really liked this since, it had such a dry feeling.
So I gave a call to my dealer which told me that it's the Wilson pro overgrip.
I ordered 3 packs (black) and found out this is a totally different grip.
This one just feels the same as my pacific (I think it's extra tack) grip.
Btw at Wilsontennis.com it says this pro overgrip only comes in white, if this black pro overgrip isn't the same as the one which comes with the racquets, then which overgrips are those supposed to be?
Or could there be any difference between the white and the black coloured grips?

Swan Song
07-05-2004, 01:32 PM
If you are talking about a black, tacky overgrip, then it is either the Ultra Wrap or the Super Tack overgirp.

07-05-2004, 10:57 PM
The package says 'Pro overgrip'.
But this grip just sucks, when my hand gets sweaty I feel like my racquet is falling out of my hand any moment.

Swan Song
07-07-2004, 12:44 PM
I think Wilson made a mistake while they were packing the overgrips.

07-15-2004, 03:13 AM
Yeah I'm with SS.