PDA

View Full Version : Federer praying to the tennis gods!

MasterTS
06-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Yep fed is praying that nadal gets cooked by Blake in the quarters. He knows thats his only chance against Nadal if they meet in the finals. He got close in Rome but this time it wont get so close. Nadal will dominate him..

ACE of Hearts
06-02-2006, 03:49 PM
Another Nadal idiot, all Roger can do is take care of his bussiness.If your so confident that Nadal is gonna get to the final, why post this?Probably cause your shaking that Blake might snap that streak if he gets there.

mileslong
06-02-2006, 04:03 PM
He knows thats his only chance against Nadal if they meet in the finals.
yeah, he had two championship points against nadal in rome but he has no chance to beat him...right

bennieboi
06-02-2006, 04:05 PM
Yep fed is praying that nadal gets cooked by Blake in the quarters. He knows thats his only chance against Nadal if they meet in the finals. He got close in Rome but this time it wont get so close. Nadal will dominate him..

blake beat nadal on clay? i really and highly doubt that... this is my opinion, but i doubt blake can be much of a challange on clay, but that's what i think... federer would come closer to beating nadal closer than blake can. thats all my opinion....

Breaker
06-02-2006, 04:08 PM
I'm not sure Blake did look pretty hot against Almagro, if he can repeat that level of performance he might be able to blow Nadal off the court again on his own turf as well. Of course he has to first get through Monfils then Djokovic/Haas so he's not a lock to get to the quarters yet.

superman1
06-02-2006, 05:31 PM
Blake could realistically beat Nadal on clay. He looked like he was playing on a hard court against Almagro, just ripping the crap out of the ball. But he's got Monfils and Haas/Djokovic in the way, and none of those match-ups will be easy for him. But it's very possible that we could see Blake/Nadal in the quarters, and it's very possible that Blake could at least give Nadal a lot of trouble.

shawn1122
06-02-2006, 05:41 PM
Blake will beat Nadal if he makes it to the quarters. He lives for Nadal's high bouncing ball; he gets pleasure from hitting Nadal's shots. Nadal will be screwed if Blake can make it far enough, and then Federer will win the FO for sure.

unjugon
06-02-2006, 06:04 PM
If Blake is the one to snap Nadalīs streak we are in for some e-drama lol. Nadal fans wonīt take that lightly at all.

And it can very well happen. To be realistic, though, letīs say Blake does beat Nadal, why canīt he win the whole thing? Exactly, one cannot see Blake winning RG.

shawn1122
06-02-2006, 06:19 PM
If Blake is the one to snap Nadalīs streak we are in for some e-drama lol. Nadal fans wonīt take that lightly at all.

And it can very well happen. To be realistic, though, letīs say Blake does beat Nadal, why canīt he win the whole thing? Exactly, one cannot see Blake winning RG.

Probably because no one sees him beating Federer.

At the Pacific Life Open, he spanked Nadal in straight sets; and then got spanked by Federer the next day. Its just a matchup thing; he matches up well against Nadal, the same way Nadal matches up well against Federer. And Federer apparently matches up well against anyone except Nadal.

BabolatFan
06-02-2006, 06:28 PM
For the sake of responding to MasterTS' another lame and sophomoric thread, I hope Blake does send Nadal packing back to Spain, so he can drink his chocolate. LoL. But I truly hope that Federer gets this Slam. He's absolutely fantastic regardless...

slice bh compliment
06-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Blake over Rafa at RG. Bold move. We'd need a bad attitude day and a weak serving day on Nadal's part, and JB would have to return serve like a genius. The way he did in patches today.

FedererUberAlles
06-02-2006, 07:09 PM

How could Federer play Nadal in the final if Blake beat Nadal?

OrangeOne
06-02-2006, 07:26 PM
He got close in Rome but this time it wont get so close. Nadal will dominate him..

Why? Because you know them both personally? Because fed is hiding a massive injury? Because Nadal was holding back in Rome and only playing at 70%? Because the air is thicker in paris? Because Jupiter is aligned with Saturn in the seventh trimester?

Or just because you're a fan?

I have no problems reading or discussing almost any opinion - and quite enjoying debating many opinions :). But why give a blanket statement like that without supporting your position in some way?

bennieboi
06-02-2006, 08:15 PM
you guys are horrible.... i hope nadal can beat blake, so i can watch the match between federer and nadal, what an awesome rivalry! that's how this years french open is really supposed to be. to me, that's what i'm waiting for, federer against nadal! and see if fed really does have a chance against nadal

superman1
06-02-2006, 10:39 PM
I would like to see Fed/Nadal, but we've seen that 3 times in that past few months, so it's not like it's a rare event. I'd also like to see Blake do great things and beating Nadal on clay is the greatest thing you can do these days in tennis, besides beating Federer at Wimbledon. But I just want the best man to win.

HyperHorse
06-02-2006, 11:26 PM
just to remind some of you knuckleheads...
Blake is 2-0 on Nadal, but that was both on hardcourt...
Last yr @ US Open and this yr @ Indian Wells....
Nadal Vs Blake? should be one hell of a match...

lucky leprechaun
06-03-2006, 12:07 AM
I so want to see this matchup on clay. I want to see a nadal-fed final too, so nadal has to win this matchup, but I get a feeling that if they do matchup blake will pummel him with laser beam return winners.

dh003i
06-03-2006, 08:25 AM
the player who plays the best always walks away the grand slam winner. That's true by definition.

It is obvious that the player who won played better.

MasterTS
06-03-2006, 08:42 AM
Nadal needs to make sure he makes it to the final. Its not fair giving federer the Grand Slam when he doesn't beat a Nadal in the final... No freebees!

But imagine nadal loses early, and than fed with his biggest opportunity ever.. loses also! hahahaha

tennis4ever
06-03-2006, 09:59 AM
Nadal needs to make sure he makes it to the final. Its not fair giving federer the Grand Slam when he doesn't beat a Nadal in the final... No freebees!

But imagine nadal loses early, and than fed with his biggest opportunity ever.. loses also! hahahaha

For someone who "actually likes Federer" why take so much delight in the idea of Fed still not winning the FO even if Nadal is not his opponent? Just admit that you are no fan of Federer - it's ok, you'll feel much better if you just tell the truth.

MasterTS
06-03-2006, 10:28 AM
For someone who "actually likes Federer" why take so much delight in the idea of Fed still not winning the FO even if Nadal is not his opponent? Just admit that you are no fan of Federer - it's ok, you'll feel much better if you just tell the truth.

You're a genuis. I hate federer.. who ever said I liked him?

tennis4ever
06-03-2006, 10:59 AM
You're a genuis. I hate federer.. who ever said I liked him?

My apologies...mixed you up with the other Fed hater, Pusher Terminator.

prostaff18
06-03-2006, 11:56 AM
Ya Fed is praying to the tennis gods that Nadal gets to the finals so that he can kill him in straight sets. Fed is playing great tennis and no one can beat him. Fed will win the French and the Grand Slam! The only player that can stop Fed is Nalbandian. David is playing great, he had a slow start in his last match but he will be there to play Fed.

vive le beau jeu !
06-03-2006, 11:58 AM
My apologies...mixed you up with the other Fed hater, Pusher Terminator.
in a sense, pushy troll is pathetically unique... :p

malakas
06-03-2006, 12:01 PM
in a sense, pushy troll is pathetically unique... :p

Yeah,but nothing compared to nadalgirl..:mrgreen:

darknight08
06-03-2006, 12:11 PM
Blake will beat Nadal if he makes it to the quarters. He lives for Nadal's high bouncing ball; he gets pleasure from hitting Nadal's shots. Nadal will be screwed if Blake can make it far enough, and then Federer will win the FO for sure.

True. Blake never gives up a chance to be aggressive.

The Pusher Terminator
06-03-2006, 06:05 PM
Even if nadal loses, : FED WILL NEVER WIN THE FRENCH!

malakas
06-03-2006, 06:07 PM
Even if nadal loses, : FED WILL NEVER WIN THE FRENCH!

The question is ...if he does..will you ever post again in this forum?;)

tlm
06-03-2006, 07:49 PM
Funny how all the fed fans say they would like to see fed+nadal in the finals.The truth is they are praying for someone else to beat him so they dont have to have thier god get beat again by nadal.

I hope nadal does play blake,nadal will kick his *** on clay,then if fed makes it to the finals it will be 4 in a row for nadal.

lucky leprechaun
06-03-2006, 08:35 PM
No way man, I want to see a nadal-fed final. There's more for fed to gain then lose from this, if he wins he'll be the guy to have snapped the greatest clay court streak by the future greatest clay courter of all time. If he loses, so what, he'll have like 7 or 8 years left to grab a couple of french opens, I highly doubt nadal can keep up his current metabolism.

The Pusher Terminator
06-06-2006, 01:23 PM
The question is ...if he does..will you ever post again in this forum?;)

He wont win.

BabolatFan
06-06-2006, 01:36 PM
He wont win.

Roger will prevail and win. He's fantasstic.

Viper
06-06-2006, 01:43 PM
Rogelio is right on track for the Roger Slam

The Pusher Terminator
06-06-2006, 01:49 PM
Rogelio is right on track for the Roger Slam

yeah the roger slam equal: Australian and Wimbledon only.

MasterTS
06-11-2006, 11:33 PM
God denied federer's prayers.