PDA

View Full Version : Nadal on his way to winning everything, French Open dominance showed today suckers..

nadalgirl26
06-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Hhahaa, hi everyone. Today Nadal played to 20% of his potential and beat a person playing the match of his life. He is going to cruise to the French Open title. If he and loser Roger Federer play in the final he will win 6-2, 6-0, 6-3 or something like that. He will also win the Wimbledon title by beating Roger Federer in the final 7-5, 5-7, 6-4, 6-3. He is the king of tennis and is on his way to winning everything. He cracks so many powerful winners, against Roger he usually had 80 winners a match or something, he just overpowers him with his serve and groundstrokes. Look forward to Nadal winning the French, Wimbledon, the U.S Open, the whole sheebang. Cya.

Breaker
06-03-2006, 05:43 PM
lol 10 characters

malakas
06-03-2006, 05:43 PM
LOL..Yeah,but will he be given credit for winning the AO as well??:D :mrgreen:

You are the funniest poster in this forum.. :rolleyes:

nadalgirl26
06-03-2006, 05:51 PM
He should get credit for winning the Australian Open after he wins the other French Open, Wimbledon, and the U.S Open but he probably wont. People are jealous and bitter such a sexy and adorable 20-year old with his birthday coming soon, who is sweet as apple pie is crushing everybody and ruling tennis so much. So many people want to cry that Roger will never win another slam with cute sweet perfect 20-year old Nadal there winning everything, booHOO! That is why he wont get credit for winning the Australian Open he won this year, well he really did win it since he would have won it for sure if he played, because people are bitter of him and dont want him to have won the Grand Slam.

dh003i
06-03-2006, 05:52 PM
yea, ok, you've showed you know nothing about tennis. Roger is very close to Federer on clay. Greats like Laver and Borg like his chances to win the French Open this year.

Breaker
06-03-2006, 05:53 PM
You are absolutely right I bow to your insight.

edit: grr double post..

Breaker
06-03-2006, 05:53 PM
He should get credit for winning the Australian Open after he wins the other French Open, Wimbledon, and the U.S Open but he probably wont. People are jealous and bitter such a sexy and adorable 20-year old with his birthday coming soon, who is sweet as apple pie is crushing everybody and ruling tennis so much. So many people want to cry that Roger will never win another slam with cute sweet perfect 20-year old Nadal there winning everything, booHOO! That is why he wont get credit for winning the Australian Open he won this year, well he really did win it since he would have won it for sure if he played, because people are bitter of him and dont want him to have won the Grand Slam.

You are absolutely right I bow to your insight.

malakas
06-03-2006, 06:02 PM

Now we are talking Nadalgirl!!!;)
Yeah,I got to admit his face doesn't say much but he is one of the sexiest...;)
I prefer though to see him from behind...
:mrgreen:

Max G.
06-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Great third round win for Nadal! I tell ya something, if he can take the 32nd ranked player in the world who is playing great tennis and beat him in four sets, then he's CLEARLY the best player in the world. After all, after you've beaten #32, that's just like you've beaten #1 - might as well get the trophy now.

skip1969
06-03-2006, 06:16 PM
er . . . um . . . why do i suddenly feel as if i've been transported back into the 3rd grade?? and that i should pull on the pig-tails of the little girl sitting in the desk in front of me, just to get her to be quiet.

oh yeah, and for the record . . . i'm not "bitter" or "jealous" of the "cute/sweet/adorable/sexy/perfect" rafael nadal. but then, i'm not really in the 3rd grade, either.

and by the way, his birthday isn't "coming soon". it's come . . . today.

Breaker
06-03-2006, 06:19 PM
Great third round win for Nadal! I tell ya something, if he can take the 32nd ranked player in the world who is playing great tennis and beat him in four sets, then he's CLEARLY the best player in the world. After all, after you've beaten #32, that's just like you've beaten #1 - might as well get the trophy now.

Omg I agree also Nadal fought through that banana in the 4th set he's so amazing!

DRtenniS1112
06-03-2006, 06:20 PM
You make me feel bad about being a Nadal fan.

chiru
06-03-2006, 06:23 PM
nadal girl...what to say. i dont think anything i can say will change your mind. its like trying to explain quantum physics to drunk and high 7th graders. or telling gandhi to shoot somebody. i think i've hit an impass here. youre lack of tennis knowledge is second only to that one serena slam person that was here a while back; in fact, i wouldn't doubt if you were the same person with a different name. let me say this though. if you think that kising up to rafa will you get you his attention on these boards, then let it be known, that pros aren't losers like us who spend time reading about tennis, they go, they play, and they get paid a ton of money. anybody on here who feels they're not losers, my bad, i kinda do when i realize i should be out practicing instead. it's true that rafa didn't play his best tennis, and that mathieu was playing pretty frickin damn well, but lets look at your numbers here. 20%, let's say that an average rafa serve is 100 mph, hell lets be generous, how about 200 mph. you're claiming that rafa hit serves of about 40 mph out there. and speed wise, lets say rafa can run a mile in 6 minutes, 20% of that speed would mean he could run a mile in about 30 minutes. i'm glad you dont use hyperbole in proving you're point. if rafa is so amn good, why didn't he win nasdaq and pacific life? why did he loose in marseilles? why did he let roger get 2 sets at rome, or 1 set in monte carlo? why did he let mathieu get a set today? for that matter, why has nadal ever lost any match he has ever played, on any surface, at any age ever? the dominance youre talking about fo rhim to win EVERY tournament from now on, would make him the greatest player to ever play the game. in fact, if i were christian, and nadal won every tournament from now on, i'm pretty sure i'd think it was jesus's second coming. i mean hes got the long brown hair right? spaniards look jewish...(hell its not that much of a stretch since jesus often has blue eyes in portraits). but basically yeah. ive said it before and i'll say it again, we can't disprove your dominance now, cuz nadal is playing on clay. but how about this. if rafa wins wimbledon, i will use every resource open to me to get you a date with rafael nadal, i promise. if he doesn't win, you will use every resource open to you to get me a practice session with nadal. or we can bet money of any amount you like, or any other reasonable (or slighly unreasonable) wager of your choice. my offer stands. if you dont take this bet, then in the words of a family guy character "YOU'RE A PHONY"

dh003i
06-03-2006, 06:24 PM
yea, ok, you've showed you know nothing about tennis. Roger is very close to Federer on clay. Greats like Laver and Borg like his chances to win the French Open this year.

Skppr05
06-03-2006, 06:28 PM
I went "awwwww" for some reason after reading the post

skip1969
06-03-2006, 06:28 PM
chiru, i think it's just awful of you to encourage nadalgirl to gamble away her allowance like that. awful . . . and cruel.

shame on you!

skip1969
06-03-2006, 06:29 PM
on second thought (and after re-reading her posts), go ahead and take her money.:D

armand
06-03-2006, 06:30 PM
NadalGirl26: You said you wouldn't return to this forum only after Nadal had won "everything" at which time you would gloat about his accomplishments. Has he won "everything" since you said that? No.

NadalGirl26 is a liar! (believe me, I wish she wasn't)

Nadal playing at 20%? Another lie, obviously.

malakas
06-03-2006, 06:37 PM
Nadalgirl don't listen to them..They are just jealous and stupid and idiots and jealous of Nadal who is the best player ever and is sweet and sexy and supercool and hot and cute and handsome and rich and famous and sexy and superhot and supercool and the best tennis player ever!!!!!!!!!
And he is only 20!!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

Now,let's get back to our subject for discussion..Do you happen to have any photos of Nadal's behind??:cool:

Rep. Timothy Calhoun
06-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Roger is very close to Federer on clay. What????? "Roger is close to Federer"? Hmmm, last time I heard it, Roger Federer IS Roger Federer!!!

8PAQ
06-03-2006, 06:56 PM
I can't believe you guys are actually replying to her. I mean she makes Pusher Terminator and other trolling morons here look reasonable.

Oh no, I just did it myself didn't I?

dennis10is
06-03-2006, 06:58 PM
Hhahaa, hi everyone. Today Nadal played to 20% of his potential and beat a person playing the match of his life. He is going to cruise to the French Open title. If he and loser Roger Federer play in the final he will win 6-2, 6-0, 6-3 or something like that. He will also win the Wimbledon title by beating Roger Federer in the final 7-5, 5-7, 6-4, 6-3. He is the king of tennis and is on his way to winning everything. He cracks so many powerful winners, against Roger he usually had 80 winners a match or something, he just overpowers him with his serve and groundstrokes. Look forward to Nadal winning the French, Wimbledon, the U.S Open, the whole sheebang. Cya.

I agree, why risk futher injuries to the already inferior men's tour. Give Nadal the prize and send the men home to train. I think Nadal will also win Wimbledon and US Open and the remaining Master's series and of course the Master's Cup so let us end the ATP tour for this year. Send the men back to their training camps. Federer needs to learn how to hit a two handed backhand etc...

Wait on second thought, it is piontless. Let's just say that Nadal will dominate for the next 10 years, winning everything so let's stop the tour until Nadal retires in 10 years. Men's tennis is cease for the next ten years. I would enjoy having Nadal travel the media circuit, being introduce as, 2011. Ladies and Gentleman here is Rafael Nadal, winner of 5 consecutive Grand slams, 07,08,09,10,11. Undefeated in on clay, hard courts, grass, indoor, carpet, snow, sand for the past 5 plus years. A true super star. And we see a fat Nadal waddling in to the couch, huffing and puffing, choking on a banana with whip cream. Thank you Johnny, it is great to be here in New York. No, no Johny, my uncle Tony, is not giving me signals on what to say in interviews.

skip1969
06-03-2006, 07:00 PM
I can't believe you guys are actually replying to her. I mean she makes Pusher Terminator and other trolling morons here look reasonable.

Oh no, I just did it myself didn't I?
DOH! :D

you're right, you're right, i know you're right. but i'm having trouble sleeping and thought i'd use this thread as a comedic fodder.

malakas
06-03-2006, 07:00 PM
Nadalgirl???Where are those pictures???

D-man
06-03-2006, 07:02 PM
Omg I agree also Nadal fought through that banana in the 4th set he's so amazing!

LOL

arosen
06-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Hhahaa, hi everyone. Look forward to Nadal winning the French, Wimbledon, the U.S Open, the whole sheebang. Cya.

Love the 'tude, BTW its "shebang", with one 'e'.

bolio
06-03-2006, 10:06 PM
I'm a Nadal and Blake fan but I got my money on Roger in 4 or 3. This is the tourny that he puts Nadal back in his place, 2nd best player. Also if Blake advances, he could beat Nadal if he plays perfect or if Nadal is off. Se le acabo la suerte a Nadal en la final.

LowProfile
06-03-2006, 10:21 PM
Oh damn she's back.

Let's all advise her to quickly swallow a tubful of liquid nitrogen and have a nice day.

Rep. Timothy Calhoun
06-04-2006, 07:29 AM
^ No offense but, it looks like are assuming that others are taking the OP's words seriously, and you ask about that. Now let me ask you, why are you taking Zeph's words seriously?

verdasco67
06-04-2006, 07:32 AM
lol i cant believe this topic...hahahaha...quite amusing actually

slice bh compliment
06-04-2006, 07:35 AM
Anyone notice a certain nadalette missing?

Rataplan
06-04-2006, 07:36 AM
Point taken, Rep. T. Calhoun, but I still find it rather odd that somebody would say to another poster on some message board " i hope you get hit by a car, break your legs and arms and get hospitalized."
Don't you? :confused:

I mean, the OP's posts are not to be taken seriously but it doesn't really deserve such a reply IMO.

BabolatFan
06-04-2006, 10:21 AM
Cya yourself. Haha.