PDA

View Full Version : Do you want a Federer-Nadal final?!

D-man
06-03-2006, 06:54 PM
:cool: Okay there's been lotsa talk, but I want to know how many people are in the camps... many claim Fed & his fans are "afraid" of Nadal facing the final; actually, I think most relish the idea... let's see who stands where! :confused:

Max G.
06-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Hehe. I want Fed to lose - so yes, I want a Fed-Nadal final, because Nadal is the only player that I think has a realistic chance of taking Fed down.

I'd be perfectly content for Fed to lose to either Robredo or Nalby though. ...in which case I'd also start rooting against Nadal - it's fun to see new faces in the final rounds.

malakas
06-03-2006, 06:57 PM
I am a fan of both of them.But in this FO I want Fed to win.And yes,I want a federer-nadal final.I think fed can win nadal.But if he wins the FO without winning Nadal first,it wouldn't feel right.

D-man
06-03-2006, 06:58 PM
There's a poll now...

D-man
06-03-2006, 07:06 PM
hmmm.. option #5 is supposed to be:

I'm not a Fed or Nadal fan and I don't want it!

but I can't change it now, so you can vote there for that i guess....

D-man
06-04-2006, 07:21 AM
Hehe. I want Fed to lose - so yes, I want a Fed-Nadal final, because Nadal is the only player that I think has a realistic chance of taking Fed down.

I'd be perfectly content for Fed to lose to either Robredo or Nalby though. ...in which case I'd also start rooting against Nadal - it's fun to see new faces in the final rounds.

Yes, it's nice to see new people, but I like this rivalry going on... fed's gotta score to settle!! and I don't think I could ever get tired of watching the two best players in the world compete...

slice bh compliment
06-04-2006, 07:25 AM
I'm a tennis fan and I want it. No. 1 vs No 2. Reminds me of the Borg/Mac days.

Okay, I really admire Fedi's game more than any other's. But I'm cool with either outcome as long as RF keeps playin' that jogo bonito kind of tennis.

brucie
06-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Fed and Nadal fan I want it a number 1 AND 2 seed final is good for tournament and this match is always eagerly anticipated nadal the favourite nad fed maybe underdog for once wants a win badly!

skip1969
06-04-2006, 12:59 PM
i kindof want it. but i kindof don't. maybe i'm just sick of hearing about it every five seconds.

if i could snap my fingers and make it happen for tomorrow morning, i'd say YES! it's the thought of hearing everyone go on and on about it for another week that gives me the chills.

Koaske
06-04-2006, 01:11 PM
I think it's very likely that Federer-Nadal final will occur. I want Federer to win, because then he would finally win Roland Garros. Besides, Federer was already so close in Rome final so I'd say the odds are 50-50.

yonex90
06-04-2006, 01:17 PM
I want the best play to get into the final. I don't care who it is as long as they deserve it. I would be just as happy if Ancic beats Ferderer if he will have a better chance against Nadal. I don't necessarily think Ancic will play better than Federer I just saying. Don't care as long as its good.

J-man
06-04-2006, 01:28 PM
Yes and No. The plus of having a Nadal vs Federer final is that it's good hyped up and good tennis. Everyone wins.

But I'm alittle bored of the Federer vs Nadal. It would be nice to see someone else play him. Doesn't matter who just someone else. The plus of this is that Player would have probably had a great match to get through the 1 seed, Federer people would be behind the underdog and I would be happy. The only bad thing is that Nadal would Probably have an easier final. So not as exciting

roddick_rulz
06-04-2006, 02:07 PM
It would be intense. A rematch of rome.

Kobble
06-04-2006, 02:12 PM
I would rather see Hewitt win the whole thing, or Ancic. Federer vs. Nadal would be interesting, but I am over it. I would much rather see them play on grass.

tonysk83
06-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Where is the I dont like Fed or Nadal, and I don't want it?

D-man
06-04-2006, 03:09 PM
Where is the I dont like Fed or Nadal, and I don't want it?

Sorry that's supposed to be number 5 but I messed it up & now i can't change it, so vote there.

yonex90
06-04-2006, 03:21 PM
I second that Hewitt or Ancic!:cool:

slice bh compliment
06-04-2006, 03:25 PM
I second that Hewitt or Ancic!:cool:

I'm sure you do. That and a Hingis win could make a nice weekend for the people at Yonex.

Andres
06-04-2006, 03:33 PM
I'm NOT a Nadal nor a Fed fan and I DON'T want it... but that choice isn't on the poll :?

Saito
06-04-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm a fan of great tennis matches.... period.

Rodical
06-04-2006, 04:10 PM
I'm tired of Federer-Nadal, evrytime it's Federer Nadal, i want some change like in Hamburg. Since Federer and Nadal are participating in a tournament you know it's them who will be in final.

Rodical
06-04-2006, 04:11 PM
I'm tired of Federer-Nadal, evrytime it's Federer Nadal, i want some change like in Hamburg. Since Federer and Nadal are participating in a tournament you know it's them who will be in final.[/QUOTE]:) :mad:

alienhamster
06-05-2006, 12:39 AM
Fed-Nadal would produce the most interesting final, so I'm all for it.

And I want Fed to win the French so that:

(1) He can complete the grand slam.
(2) He tires himself for grass court season, prepares inadequately on grass, and flames out at Wimbledon this year. This is the only way Roddick (or anyone else) can win there.

conjunctivitis
06-05-2006, 12:55 AM
I'm tired of Federer-Nadal, evrytime it's Federer Nadal, i want some change like in Hamburg. Since Federer and Nadal are participating in a tournament you know it's them who will be in final.

I totally agree