PDA

View Full Version : Nike court motion international

thetenniskid07
06-04-2006, 09:57 AM
Did anyone own these from a few years back? Hewitt wore them. How are they in terms of comfort and durability? Anyways, how are they different from the nike court motion?

Crichton
06-04-2006, 01:18 PM
Very soft shoe right out of the box; you feel lower to the ground more than any other shoe I have ever worn; If you are a toe-dragger, then these might not be the shoe for you.

Loud
06-04-2006, 04:00 PM
I think the International was just a different colourway than the Court Motions. Super comfy...perhaps one of the most comfortable right out of the box but not durable.

brownbearfalling
06-04-2006, 04:04 PM
I wish Nike would bring them back.
________
Body Science (http://bodyscience.ws/)

thetenniskid07
06-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Are they durable?

couch
06-04-2006, 07:44 PM
Are they durable?

They aren't the most durable shoes.

thetenniskid07
06-04-2006, 07:58 PM
They aren't the most durable shoes.

Would they last say 3 months playing everyday 3hrs?

Viper
06-04-2006, 11:15 PM
I think my dad had some. He usually used tennis soes for running and he said they wore out in after doing 5 miles 3 times each week for like month. I don't know if that helps or not though, running and tennis being completely different

Craig Sheppard
06-06-2006, 08:27 PM
Did anyone own these from a few years back? Hewitt wore them. How are they in terms of comfort and durability? Anyways, how are they different from the nike court motion?

I had 2 pairs of these. They were my favorite shoes I've ever worn. I'm annoyed Nike discontinued them so fast, and wish I could get a few more pairs. They were really light, low to the ground, and *very* comfortable. They fit my wide foot perfectly. They were also very well cushioned, especially in the forefoot. Their one knock was that they were not very durable. I had one pair last almost a year though playing on and off, another pair maybe 6 mos playing about 2 times a week. I am not a toe dragger and generally light on shoes however.

Craig