PDA

View Full Version : Finally gonna get to Demo LM instinct and radical

dsspence3
07-05-2004, 01:16 PM
after a while of wanting to move to a new racquet, finally called up the club and got to demo the two for a few days free of charge so it beats mail order plus it is 10 minutes from my house. Anyway If anyone is interested I'll tell ya how I liked them eventhough they seem pretty popular and well reviewed.

chriscash
07-05-2004, 04:06 PM
I play w/ a LM Radical MP, good luck w/ the two!

dsspence3
07-05-2004, 06:26 PM
Alright so I went to the courts tonight and absoloutly loved the radical midplus. The instinct wasn't bad, more power and a slingshot feel off the strings. I loved the feel of the radical and couldn't ask for anything better. Now I'm sold and got to go order two. It was a bit heavier but it didn't bother me especially since the feel was there.

raven5288
07-05-2004, 07:04 PM
what? No prestige love?!

dsspence3
07-05-2004, 07:38 PM
raven, never tried it plus i figured man all these pro's are using it, obvioiusly it isn't for me. But if your saying, if i can hit with the radical mp then i can hit with the prestige I guess I was wrong then. Yeah the feel of the radical seems so perfect for my swing. I went to the club thinking I would demo the instinct and the LM 4 but I could tell the 4 was n't for me and so i took the instinct and the radical. Instinct still too much power and the radical was finally the racquet that fit my big swing.

Coda
07-05-2004, 08:00 PM
congrats on the racket selection...some of us are still searching...